Whether you are on a diet or searching for healthy food options, Indian Salmon Curry is the best choice. So easy to cook and light on the tummy, we present the best Indian Salmon Curry Recipe for you!
Indian Salmon Curry Recipe
- 6 pcs Salmon fillets.
- 1 pc Onion (medium, finely diced).
- 2 pcs Tomatoes (large, chopped into large square pieces).
- 4 pcs Garlic cloves.
- ½ cup Coconut milk.
- ½ pc Ginger (Peeled).
- 1 tsp Garam masala.
- ½ cup Cilantro (finely chopped).
- ½ pc Jalapeno.
- ½ tpsp Cooking oil.
- ½ cup Water.
- Salt and pepper (as per your taste preference).
- Mix garlic, tomatoes, ginger, and jalapeno in a blender or a food processor. Then keep them aside.
- Heat some cooking oil in a pan on a medium-high flame.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pan, sear them for 3-4 minutes, and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, saute the onions until they turn golden brown.
- Now, add the tomato- garlic mixture until the mixture becomes thick like a paste, for at least 6-8 minutes.
- Add the coconutmilk and water together, mix them, and boil the mixture.
- Now, season the curry with salt and garammasala, then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the pan-seared Salmon fillets andsmoothly coat the with the tomato-coconut curry. Cover it and turn off theheat.
- Now, the final step, garnish the curry with finely chopped cilantro and serve the curry warm!
Indian Salmon Curry–A Healthy Addition To Your Recipes List
The Indian Salmon Curry contains the perfect potassium, magnesium, and calcium ratio, making it a perfect addition to your list of healthy recipes.
What to Serve with Indian Salmon Curry:
Although Indian Salmon Curry is a complete meal in itself, a number of dishes can be served with it:
- The best thing to pair up with Indian Salmon Curry is coconut.
- This curry also goes well with steamed white rice.
- It can also be served with a loaf of bread, especially garlic naan
How to Store Indian Salmon Curry
If you want your Indian Salmon Curry to stay fresh for as long as possible, place the leftover curry in a plastic box and freeze it.
Simply take it out of the freezer an hour before you want to eat or serve it, heat it for at least 20 minutes, and your Indian Salmon Curry will taste as good as freshly cooked.
Treat Yourself with a Delicious Indian Salmon Curry!
Apart from this healthy recipe, some other yummy and healthy salmon recipes you can try are:
- Walmart Salmon Recipe and Valerie Bertinelli Salmon Recipe.
- WegmanSalmon Recipe.
- A healthy snack option to munch on is Vanilla Almond Granola Recipe.
- And if you’re craving some yummy dessert, then have Vanilla Swill Almost Ice Cream Recipe.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.