It is a constant struggle to put a health-filled meal on the food every day. Something that picky eaters and foodies would be delightfully to have, and is not a hard-to-cook recipe. To save you the agitation, we have brought you an easy-to-make yet delicious Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe.
Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 cup Kosher salt.
- ½ cup Dark brown sugar.
- ½ cup Sugar.
- 1 ½ tbsp Black peppercorns.
- 2 pcs Large salmon sides, boneless.
- Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and kosher salt, and peppercorns well.
- Wrap your salmon sides with foil paper and layers of plastic.
- Pour the ⅓ of the mixture onto the wrap, and make your salmon one side lay down on the rub.
- Sprinkle ⅓ rub on the salmon's flesh, and make it fully covered with the mixture properly.
- Close the wrap with care and make the foil paper tightly closed, and fish should be fully covered from all sides.
- Put the wrapped fish into the refrigerator for more than 10 hours.
- Flip the salmon's side, and let's get it to refrigerate for another 10 hours.
- Now, unwrap the fish and make it rinse off.
- Now put it in a dry and cool place till it gets dry; probably will take a couple of hours depending on the humidity.
- You can also use a fan to speed up the process of dryness.
- Now, use smoldering wood chips to keep the temperature between 150 degrees F to 170 degrees F and put the fish to make the thickest parts cooked well.
- The process should take almost 4 hours, but worth it fully.
- Serve it immediately, or you can keep it for longer days by cooling it at room temperature, wrap it well, and refrigerate it for up to 3 days.
Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe
Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe; an American Cuisine is easy to cook. You can have it in the breakfast as an appetizer, or as a complete meal. This easy-to-cook recipe gives you an enormous flavorful taste, with its mesmerizing appearance. It makes Irish homes and cafes elegant. Usually, Irish people have Pancakes, Pan Trout, and smoked salmon for breakfast.
A Salmon recipe is considered luxury nutrition you want to have at special events like Christmas, family gatherings, etc.
You would love to have several Irish Smoked dishes, including Walmart Salmon recipe, smoked salmon tartine, smoked salmon pasta, and many more.
Irish Smoked Salmon – What Can You Pair It Up With?
Eating Irish Smoked Salmon is a complete delight. And to add in some extra flavors to enjoy, you can have side combos like;
- Brown Rice Krispies
- Brown Rice Crackers
- Garlic Bread
- Alfredo Pasta
- Sautéed Vegetables
- Crunchy Bread
- Melted Butter
Smoked Salmon is full of taste and nutrition. It contains 86 Calories, 5g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 8g Protein, 1g Sugar, 22mg Cholesterol, 480mg Sodium, and 1g Carbohydrates. You can have it daily without any potential health issues.
I would strongly recommend you to serve the Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe instantly, as it takes almost 4 hours for cooking and before that, it takes a day for refrigeration. So, after doing this much waiting, there is no point in making your mouth wait anymore to taste the delicious smoky delicacy.
Tips to Make Your Salmon Tastier!
- Always bake your salmon wrapped in a tin foil, so the moisture does not escape and salmon remains juicy and tender
- Salmon can get burnt pretty quick! Cook each side for no more than 5 minutes or until the skin is crisp.
Recommended Healthy and Tasty Salmon Recipes
Make your friends and family members happy by serving:
- Walmart Salmon Recipe with maple mustard glaze that enhances the taste beyond your expectations
- To win the hearts of foody people around you, let them enjoy with Valerie Bertinelli Salmon, and if they are more into in Sweets, get them Almond Cookies, Lemon Almond Pound Cake Recipe, Chocolate Almond Croissant Recipe, Lemon Almond Biscotti Recipe, and Crispy Almond Cookies
- If you want to win the hearts of health-conscious family members, you need to get them Walnuts Salmon Recipe, and this would blow their minds and hearts as it tastes heavenly good and mesmerizing. They would love it for sure.