The copycat Jamba Juice peanut butter moo’d recipe is my favorite drink from Jamba Juice. It’s fresh, sweet and brightens up my mood instantly. It contains healthy ingredients like soy milk and fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt. I like to treat myself with a Peanut Butter Chocolate Moo’d every now and then, that’s why I’m here to share this recipe so you too can sip happiness.
Let’s get blending!
Jamba Juice Chocolate Peanut Butter Moo’d Recipe
- 1 cup soy chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup chocolate shavings, or chocolate chips
- 1/2 banana, room temperature
- Whipped cream spray
- Gather all your ingredients before blending
- Get your blender and plug it into a power supply
- Pour the milk and frozen banana into the blender jug and blend them together at medium speed
- Add the peanut butter, cocoa powder, and yogurt to the blender
- Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Scrape down the sides of the blender to prevent unmixed ingredients from settling to the base
- Blend a third time at high speed
- Add half of the ice to the blender and give it another blend
- Once smooth pour into a glass
- Top the smoothie with your garnish of choice, either decorate with banana slices, shavings, or a spray of whipped cream
- Enjoy the smoothie chilled and creamy!
Tips for this recipe
- Always use a frozen banana in a smoothie, it adds texture and makes the drink creamy
- You can use chocolate soy milk instead of the two ingredients separately
- You can adjust your level of sweetness and coldness according to your preference
- We recommend making your PB from scratch, it's the healthier alternative
How to clean your blender
- After making the smoothie you can clean your blender by filling it halfway up with water and adding a couple of drops of liquid soap to it
- Secure the lid and blend the soapy water, this will ensure that every bit of ingredient is dislodged from the blade as well as the base
- Throw out the soapy water and give the jug a good rinse
Slurp away on the tasty and energizing Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo’d recipe. This smoothie is different from their Peanut Butter Chocolate Love Smoothie as it contains soy milk and fat-free frozen yogurt. Although the smoothie isn’t the healthiest of drinks you can always enjoy these on cheat days.
Smoothies have been around for a long time, they’re drunk with fruits, vegetables, and protein powder. The commercialization of the food industry has led to not-so-healthy ingredients being added to smoothies. That is why homemade smoothies are the best! You control the ingredients and sugar, you can add any food of choice from nuts to different kinds of milk! Smoothies can be sweet, savory, or both.
More Recipes To Try Out
A nice peanut butter drink always has me craving for a sweet pie such as:
- The TGI Friday’s Peanut Butter Pie is my favorite go-to recipe for a decadent slice of pie
- The Homemade ice cream is a fun activity for kids
- For quality family time, make the Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bar!
- I can never get tired of a decadent toasted almond tiramisu dessert, you have to try it
All these dessert ideas might have you feeling a little bloated, don’t fear, we have a cure for that!
- Have a glass of lettuce juice and detoxify your body of any impurities
- Enjoy the traditional Peruvian quinoa while you’re still on the detox juice
Make These Recipes To Have With The Smoothie
Smoothies are a filling meal on their own. Turn them into a smoothie bowl and add vanilla almond granola to make it wholly nutritious yet flavorful. A couple of almond meltaways will add so much texture to the chocolate peanut butter Moo’d drink. Have any bananas to spare? Don’t throw those brown mushy bananas away, use them in the Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe.
Subway has great sandwiches, but their underrated snack is their peanut butter cookie, it has the right amount of chewy and crispy. Have a bowl of Cracker Barrel’s Brussel Sprout and Kale Salad at the end so that you don’t end up feeling too guilty.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.