Jameson is an Irish blended whiskey made by the Irish distillers subsidiary by Pernod Richard. Jameson whiskey is regarded as the top-selling Irish whisky in the world. The smooth texture and flavor It has; make it the perfect spirit for cocktails. The most special feature of Jameson whiskey is that it is stirred thrice; the reason it is so smooth! Jameson whiskey was first introduced in 1780. Several things can be mixed in Jameson whiskeys, such as water, coca-cola, coffee, ginger beer, ginger ale, and Guinness. And today we will be looking into Jameson Whiskey Sour and the things you can do with it.
Jameson Whiskey Sour!
You must be wondering that we have heard about Jameson Whiskey but what is Jameson Whiskey Sour? Whiskey Sour is a mixed drink in which whiskey, lemon juice, and sugar are added. You can also add a dash of egg white or cocktail foamer (optional). In short, Jameson Whiskey Sour is Jameson Whiskey with a mix of lemon juice and sugar!
Simply Elegant; The Jameson Whisky Sour Recipe!
Though there are many recipes to make Jameson Whiskey Sour, this one is delicious yet unique! Let’s see what ingredients we need to make our Whiskey Sour:
Jameson Whiskey Sour
- Take a Cocktail shaker and add Jameson Irish Whiskey, Simple Syrup or Maple Syrup, and Lemon Juice. Add a handful of Ice to it and then shake them until very cold.
- Strain the Whiskey in an Old fashioned glass or wine glass. Add more Ice to it and garnish it with Lemon Wedges and Cocktail Cherry.
Your homemade Jameson Whiskey Sour is ready to be served!
When and What to Serve?
It makes a classic cocktail that can be served anytime. But it is best to serve this whisky sour as;
- A happy drink
- Boys or girls night drink
- A late-night drink’s drink
- At a cocktail party
- Dinner Party drink
Having a friendly get-together and worried about what to serve with this sour? You can serve the following things with it;
Tips for Enhancing the Sour Shot!
Some unpopular tips or facts about Jameson whiskey sour are good to learn as they can make it more flavorful and presentable.
- Go even with the sweet and sour flavor of your drink.
- You can also add red wine to the sour.
- Some people may prefer Rye whiskey, but Bourbon is the best choice because it is more flavorful.
- Egg white is optional to be added to the sour, but it is better with it.
Jameson; A Great Whisky!
Jameson is a great Whiskey! If you are someone who likes a subtle sour and sweet taste in their whiskey, then Jameson whiskey is the perfect choice! Jameson whiskey offers a floral fragrance with a mixture of sweet and sourwood notes! Though it is not the best whisky Jameson offers but without a doubt, it is great!
Delicious Recipes Recommendations
Looking for more delicious recipes or side-lines, check out the following amazing and healthy recipes: