Kahlua is a popular coffee liqueur that is made in Mexico with sugar, rum, and coffee. You might be surprised to learn this, but there is no dairy in it! Kahlua has a natural dark brown color. Several drinks and desserts from prepared using this coffee. It consists of caffeine but only about 25%, which is the same volume as that of regular coffee!
It is a warm and creamy coffee with a shot of Kahlua Liqueur. Having a strong coffee taste and notes of caramel and vanilla on the finish.
Kahlua Coffee works perfectly for any occasion and time; be it as a pick-me-up beverage for a morning brunch, or you can top it with whipped cream to make it a boozy dessert! This Coffee gives a nice kick of caffeine along with the pleasant buzz from the Kahlua.
Let’s check out some variations of Kahlua Coffee
Kahlua Iced Coffee
- 1 oz Kahlua Liqueur.
- 1 oz Espresso.
- 1 cup Milk.
- 2 tsp Sugar.
- Take a large serving glass and add 1 cup of ice to it. Then add Kahlua, sugar, espresso, and milk it. Stir it until combined properly. Serve it immediately!
Smooth Kahlua Coffee
- 1 shot Vodka.
- 3 shots Kahlua Liqueur.
- 1 shot Espresso.
- Take a Cocktail shaker and add ice to it. Add Vodka, Kahlua Liqueur, and espresso and shake it well. The delicious Smooth Kahlua Coffee is ready to be served!
Boozy Coffee Milkshake
- 4 scoops Cinnamon Horchata ice cream.
- 4 oz Iced coffee.
- 4 oz Vodka.
- 1 oz Kahlua.
- 1 cup Ice.
- Take a blender and blend all the ingredients until turned into a smooth texture. Then, pour it into your favorite glass and enjoy it with a brownie or a cookie.
Perfectly Sweet Kahlua Coffee Recipe
- 2 quarts Hot water.
- ½ cup Kahlua Coffee Liqueur.
- ½ cup Cream.
- 3 tbsp Instant coffee granules.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- ¼ cup Sugar.
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream.
- 2 tbsp Semisweet Chocolate. grated
- In a pan, add and mix water, Kahlua, cream, and coffee granules. Cover it and cook it slowly for 3-4hours or until heated through.
- Then in a large bowl, beat them until it begins to thicken.
- Now add sugar and vanilla- beat until a soft peak is formed.
Serve this sweet Kahlua Coffee warm with whipped cream and further top it with grated semisweet chocolate!
- Black: Serve it straight up with no cream; it seriously tastes divine!
- Cream: Add some cream to the coffee to make it more delicious and richer. Adding cream is not necessary, but the swirl look it adds to the coffee is gorgeous!
- Whipped Cream: Want to serve this coffee as a dessert? Add some whipped cream and you are good to go!
- Egyptian Spinach Recipe
- Paula Deen Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Paula Deen Salmon Loaf Recipe
- Indian salmon curry recipe.
- Dominican Beets Potato Salad
- Irish cooked Salmon.
- Almond Rocher
- Passover Salmon Recipe
- Mediterranean Crusted Salmon
- Almond Shortbread Cookies
If you haven’t tried this all-in-one delicious coffee then now is the right time to do it! Do try it out in any way you like and let us know in the comments section below!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.