Are you always looking for a healthy, vegetarian meal that is the best option for your diet? Then the Kale and Carrot recipe is the best option for you. This amazing meal can easily be cooked without any hassle, and you can also get as creative as you can with it. You can also make it for those who are specifically into diets that do not have any gluten in them and those with many types of restrictions in diet. Undoubtedly, it will stand out to be one of the best meals at the entire party that many people will certainly enjoy. This article will discuss some amazing Kale and carrot Recipes that you can easily make in this article.
Kale and Carrot Recipe
- 3 cups Kale.
- 2 tbsp Lime juice.
- 2 cup Sliced carrots.
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce.
- 2 tbsp Sliced ginger.
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup.
As extra toppings, you can use walnuts, cashews, or even roasted almonds.
- Take a large mixing bowl, thinly slice up the kale, add some salt into the mixture, and gently stir it until it turns darker. Then you need to add the sliced carrots into the bowl and mix them.
- Afterward, you will be needing a small bowl in which you will be mixing the soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, and finally the maple syrup.
- Voila! The dish is ready to serve, and you can add any extra toppings you want. After that, it is entirely up to you.
How Many Servings Does it Allow?
It all depends on the type of dish you are making and how creative you will get with the Kale and Carrot recipe; however, a typical dish can easily serve up to 4 to over 8 people. It most popularly serves as a small-time appetizer or a quick snack that you gradually make when you do not have anything else in your fridge. But the simplicity of this amazing dish allows you to combine and be creative in so many ways, and with that, over 10 minutes of total making time!
How many calories are in Carrots and Kale Saute?
This healthy vegetarian meal only has about 95 calories, so you can eat away easily without having to worry.
Undoubtedly, It will be Vegetable Saute with Carrot and Kale
Another American healthy and diet-free cuisine dish you can make easily. This bacon-induced dish will be able to give off 5 to 8 servings and will not take up much of your time. You can easily finish the entire meal within 15 to 20 minutes. This meal is best fitted for those who want a little bit extra with Kale and Carrot dishes. The thing about this delicious side dish is that it always helps you when you have guests that need specific dietary dishes, as it is fitted for everyone to be extremely reliable. You can easily prepare this with the following ingredients.
Recommendations From the House of Kale
- Our health powerhouse, amazing and tempting salads; Kale and Cabbage, Whole Foods Kale Cranberry Salad, Whole Foods Garlicky Kale, Kale Bread Recipe.
- Want your kids to consume Kale and benefit from its tremendous nutrients? Try out Kale Baby Food.
- Want to include Kale in your meals? Try out Brown Rice Pasta With Broccoli And Kale.