This Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon Recipe comes from American cuisine; however, this deliciousness has become quite popular among different places worldwide over time. So if you are searching for a delicious, fulfilling, and yet healthy lunch, the Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon Recipe will serve you right.
The sour taste of Lemon with Smoked Salmon and a pinch of pepper to it is just a perfect combination, which is neither too spicy nor too sour. It perfectly satisfies your taste buds, and above all, Salmon is known for its health benefits and keeps your calories count minimum.
Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon
- 6 pcs Cleaned Salmon fillets.
- 2 cloves Garlic, preferably minced.
- 4 tbsp Melted butter.
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice, squeezed out of fresh lemons.
- 1 tsp Pepper.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Lemon zest.
- Set the pellet griller at 350° F, to heat.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the Salmon fillets, which include the lemon juice, pepper, lemon zest, salt, and garlic, and mix them well.
- Now add or brush the batter on top of every Salmon fillet properly, you can also add lemon slices after that, but it’s optional.
- Place the fillets on the griller and let them grill for at least 15 minutes.
- Now, remove the fillets from the grill and cover them with foil. Let the foiled fillets rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- Now, for serving, you can add additional spices or lemon slices for presentation over the fillets. Your delicious Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon is ready to be served!
Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon Recipe – The Nutritional Facts:
This recipe and ingredients contain the following nutrients:
- Calories: 1 serving of Salmon consists of 256 calories.
- Protein: 34g
- Vitamin C: 9.3mg
- Sodium: 165.2mg
If you want your Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon not only to taste good but it should also be presentable, then try out these tips:
- Use fresh salmon fillets.
- It’s not necessary to remove the skin from Salmon; once it is grilled, the skin can be removed easily.
- You can add or sprinkle some spices over the Salmon fillets to make them look more presentable, such as oregano, chili flakes, etc.
Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon is a complete and fulfilling dish in itself, but if you want, you can also serve it with a couple of things, such as;
- Crackers or garlic bread.
- A cream cheese bagel with Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon tastes divine
- A smoothie or any margarita.
How to Store the Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon?
Wrap the Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon with plastic wrap properly and keep them in the refrigerator, and you can store the Salmon fillets for 4-5 days; however, they might become sour and bitter for use. Hence, if you plan to use the Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon after some days, the best technique is to store them immediately after cooking, but Keep them in the freezer as soon as they cool down after cooking. Then, again, just wrap them with plastic wrap and freeze them.
Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon – A Perfect Cuisine for You:
Whether you are health-conscious or in the mood to try our new Salmon’s treat, treat yourself with this delicious Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon, which is super filling and scrumptious.
- Want to try out some more traditional Salmon delights? Check out; Indian Salmon Curry Recipe, Irish Salmon Recipe, Salmon with Asian Walnut Slaw Recipe.
- Or feature it with some fruit to make it healthier; Apple Salmon Recipe.
- Some more recipes from the Salmon world; Walmart Salmon Recipe, Valerie Bertinelli Salmon Recipe, and our most favorite Baked Salmon Roll Recipe