Experimenting with recipes is my favorite hobby, I like to make them more delicious and even more nutritious. Therefore, I have taken the liberty to make some changes to the standard Panera Broth with this Lentil Quinoa Bowl Panera Recipe, and have added Cauliflower and Kale to enhance its texture and nutritional value.
Tip: To create a vegan Quinoa Bowl, just replace the chicken broth with vegetable broth.
I don’t want to brag, but this is certainly the BEST soup/broth Recipe I have come up with. It is very delicious and comforting. It perfectly fits in all the amazing adjectives that your favorite could ever have. You can eat this bowl for lunch or dinner for days. It does not matter if you are a fan of Soup/Broth, but you will LOVE this Lentil Quinoa Bowl Panera Recipe.
So, without further ado, let’s jump onto this unique, delicious, and healthy powerhouse Quinoa recipe.
Lentil Quinoa Bowl Panera Recipe
- 1 Onion. Cut properly in large pieces
- 4 Cloves of Garlic. Minced
- 2 Stalks of Celery. Chopped
- 3 Carrots. Chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil. Extra virgin
- Salt. To taste
- Pepper. To taste
- ¼ cup Tamari. Gluten-Free
- ½ cup Quinoa.
- ½ cup Brown Lentils.
- 5 oz Rosemary.
- 2 oz Parsley.
- 8 cups Broth. Use vegetables for the vegan version and chicken for a non-vegan version.
- 3 cups Kale.
- 2 cups Spinach.
- 2 cups Into the size of Cauliflower, blended rice.
- 3 Lemons.
- 1 Lemon, Zest.
Instructions to Follow;
- Use a food processor, put Onions, Carrots, Celery, and Garlic. Blend it till they are broken down into really tiny pieces or almost a smooth paste.
- Use a medium-sized pan, put it on low-medium flame. Add Olive Oil, let it warm, then add the mixture/paste to the pan. Add salt and pepper to your taste and let the sauce cook for about 4-5 minutes.
Note: Do not forget to stir continuously;
- Then add Tamari, Quinoa, and lentils. Then add Rosemary and Parsley.
- Add 8 cups of broth to the mixture.
- Bring the mixture to boil, lower the flame and let the mixture cook for 15-20 minutes until the lentils and Quinoa are almost cooked.
- Now add Kale and Cauliflower to the mixture, let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add Spinach, Zest, and Lemon Juice. Let it cook for some time.
- Serve it in two bowls. You can top it with Eggs or Chicken (however you may prefer).
Try and enjoy this delicious and healthy Broth!
How Many Calories Does the Lentil Quinoa bowl Panera Recipe Contain?
This Lentil Quinoa Bowl Panera Recipe contains 215 Calories. Here is the detailed breakdown of calories in this recipe;
- Sodium 743mg
- Calcium 68mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fats 4g
- Potassium 309mg
- Iron 3mg
- Carbohydrates 37g
- Proteins 6g
Why You Should Incorporate Quinoa in your Diet?
- Quinoa is highly nutritious, a perfect substitute for your meat. If you are a fan of vegetarian diets, Quinoa is your go-to grain.
- It contains high levels of Fiber which helps in managing your constipation, cholesterol, and intestinal health.
- It also helps in reducing weight by making you feel fuller for a longer time, hence, reducing the need for food.
Looking for More Quinoa Recipes? Try Out These;
Those of you who love Quinoa, you must try these delicious recipes that I absolutely LOVE.