Lettuce Indian Recipe offers a heavenly combination of cottage cheese and lettuce leaves. It’s extremely delicious and holds a lot of nutrients benefits. Not only that but this recipe is straightforward that you can make it easily and quickly. So, if you have a busy routine but want to have something healthy in your lunch or dinner, then give this recipe a try. You can have this side dish in your routine diet. Its crunchiness makes any dish extraordinary. Let jump onto exploring the crunchiness, benefits, and ingredients of this recipe.
Lettuce Indian Recipe
Ingredients Of Lettuce Indian Recipe with Cottage Cheese
This recipe has less number of following ingredients
- 2 Big Lettuce Leaves.
- ¼ cup Cottage Cheese.
- Yellow Bell Pepper (half) (cut is in strips).
- Red Bell Pepper (half) (cut it in strips).
- ½ tsp Peanut (in crush form).
- ½ tsp Garlic (roasted).
- ½ tsp Thai Chili Sauce.
- Ketchup (optional).
- ½ tsp Peppercorns (green).
- ½ tsp Peppercorns (pink).
- 2 tsp Chives (in chop form).
How to make an Indian Lettuce Recipe with Cottage Cheese Mix
Just follow these easy steps to have this fantastic lettuce recipe as your side dish with any central cuisine.
- Take a bowl and add yellow and red (in stripes) pepper and cottage cheese. Now add chill sauce, peanut in crushed form, roasted garlic, chives in chopped form, and peppercorns along with bell pepper. Mix all well.
- Take lettuce leaf and open it wide and pour the above mixture on it. Then, wrap the lettuce leaf around the cross.
- Make a roll of the lettuce leaf by tying it with the help of Chive.
- You can serve this side dish with boiled rice or can have it all alone.
Remember that you can have this recipe as a snack option between your lunch and dinner but of course with boiled rice.
Nutritional Benefits of Lettuce
Firstly, we see the benefits of Lettuce that is the main ingredient of this dish.
There are multiple benefits that our body gets from lettuce leaves. By having lettuce in our diet, our body remains hydrated. So along with water, you can have Lettuce to maintain your hydration level. Moreover, Lettuce gives us other benefits like vitamin A, vitamin K, fibers, etc. If you are on a strict diet, even then, you can have Lettuce daily as they are deficient in calories.
Many doctors suggest that having Lettuce in a diet for sleep problems helps improve sleep patterns.
Nutritional Benefits of Cottage Cheese
The second ingredient is Cottage Cheese, which also has numerous health benefits. You can get an excellent amount of calcium through cottage cheese. Moreover, it helps regulate your blood pressure and works as a preventer of cancer.
Lettuce Recipe; Calories Count
Here is the list of the calories in each ingredient:
- Lettuce leaves – 2 cal
- Cottage cheese – 40 cal
- Yellow bell pepper – 15 cal
- Red bell pepper – 15 cal
- Peanut (in crush form) – 9 cal
Recommended Recipes for You
There are several other easy-to-make and nutritious recipes like this one that you can try. Check out Chili Lettuce Wrap Recipe, Sweet and Sour Asian Pickled Cucumbers, Yard House Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe, Chili Lettuce Wrap TGI Fridays Tuscan Spinach Dip Recipe, Apple-Bees Spinach, and Shrimp Salad Recipe, Chili Quinoa And Wheatberry Blend and Cabbage Spinach Recipe.
Do you like this recipe? Share your views with me in the comments sections below.