Longhorn Steakhouse’s recipes are known for their deliciousness and the unique punch of taste they provide. And from all these delicacies, today, I will be sharing with you Longhorn Spinach Dip Recipe. I am sure, this will become one of your favorite sides to order whenever you go out to eat. But of course, no one dines out all the time, so I brought you this recipe so you can make and enjoy it in the comfort of your home.
Additionally, this recipe serves as perfect if you trying to incorporate more veggies into your family dinners. Adding veggies to this dip makes it more appealing for your little ones that they will gobble it all up with big smiles on their faces.
So, without further ado, let’s jump onto the recipe.
Longhorn Spinach Dip Recipe
- 16 oz Garlic Alfredo Sauce. Roasted
- 16 oz Fresh Spinach. Steamed
- 1/2 cup Romano Cheese. Shredded
- 8 oz Cream Cheese. Room temperature
- 2 cups Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese. Shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese. Shredded
- ½ cup Milk. If you want to keep the Dip less thick
Preparation of Longhorn Spinach Dip Recipe;
- First, heat Alfredo Sauce in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Then in the saucepan, add Cream Cheese cubes. If you want a creamy texture, combine it with the Alfredo Sauce. To remove any lumps, use a fork to stir.
- Then add Romano, Mozzarella, and Parmesan Cheeses and constantly stir until it is mixed well.
- Now add Spinach and again stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- If you find the dip thicker and want to dilute it a bit, you can add 1/2 cup of milk in it and cook it well until it combines.
- The recipe is ready to be served.
Spinach; The Superfood
Health is the whole kit of caboodles, and it is essential to maintain it for overall well-being. Spinach is a superfood that is a low-calorie package loaded with tons of nutrients. It is widely used in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Southeast Asian Cuisines and has been used by various cultures throughout history. Leafy dark green Spinach is a good source of vitamins, minerals, protein, and iron beneficial for hair, skin, and bones. Furthermore, it improves blood glucose and regulates diabetes, and also lowers the risk of cancer.
Can We Use Frozen Spinach in Recipes?
You can use the frozen Spinach, but make sure that it is defrosted before using. Also, you should squeeze out the excess moisture in it. 1 ½ cup of fresh Spinach is equal to 10 ounces of the frozen one. So you have to adjust its quantity according to the recipe.
What to Serve With Spinach Dip?
This amazing dip pairs nicely with various main dishes such as roasted chicken, steak, glazed carrots, mini potatoes, parsnips, noodles, spaghetti, mac n cheese, classic tortilla chips, a colorful veggies platter, or even with Crusty Artisan Bread and so on.
Spinach Dip Recipe; Calories Count
- Fresh Spinach (16 oz.) – 104 cal
- Garlic Alfredo Sauce (16 oz.) – 1860 cal
- Cream Cheese (8 ounces) – 776 cal
- Parmesan Cheese (1/2 cup) – 216 cal
- Romano Cheese (1/2 cup) – 216 cal
- Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (2 cups) – 740 cal
- Milk (1/2 cup) – 146 cal
- 9 g – Carbohydrates
- 13 g – Saturated Fat
- 2 g – Dietary Fibers
- 13 g – Protein
- 30 g – Fat
- 1000 mg – Sodium
- 5585 IU – Vitamin A
- 322 mg – Calcium
- 326 mg – Potassium
- 2.1 mg – Iron
- 29.5 mg – Vitamin C
- 82 mg – Cholesterol
Recommended Recipes From the House of Spinach
- Tilapia and Spinach Recipe
- TGI Fridays Tuscan Spinach Dip Recipe
- Stouffer’s Spinach Souffle Recipe
- Carolina Ale House Spinach Dip Recipe
- Capital Grille Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe,
- Caribbean Spinach Rice Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Asparagus Spinach Spaghettini Recipe
- Blanched Spinach Recipe
- TGIF Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Longhorn Spinach Dip Recipe is a must-try lovey, dovey, and tasty Spinach recipe. It simply brings deliciousness to your food bowl. This recipe is perfect for vegetarians, spinach lovers, and diet-conscious people, as it possesses low carbs and high nutritional value. I must say it is a perfect amalgamation of taste and fun in one dish.
Try it out and let me know your experience with this deliciousness.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.