You heard it right, today I will be sharing with you The Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Creamed Spinach Recipe that is something you will want to add to your great book of recipes. Its smooth and creamy texture yet balanced and bold flavors will leave your mouth watering. This side dish is the perfect pair up with any main course, be it a Beef Tenderloin Steak, Roasted Chicken, or even Mac n Cheese.
The best part about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time and store it in your fridge. Then, before serving, all you need to do is warm it up for at least 30 minutes, and voila! you can enjoy the delightfulness of this amazing side.
Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Creamed Spinach Recipe
- 2 tbsp Butter.
- ⅛ cup Flour.
- 1 tbsp Garlic. Minced
- 1.5 cup Heavy Cream.
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- 5 cup Spinach Leaves.
Steps to prepare Permesan Creamed Spinach;
- Melt butter in a pan. Once melted, add in the flour and stir to make a smooth, thick paste
- Now add in the minced garlic and stir until it becomes fragrant.
- Lower the heat a little and add in the heavy cream. Stir until the cream thickens.
- Once the cream thickens, add in the Parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
- If the mixture becomes too thick, you may add a little more heavy cream.
- Add in the Spinach. Mix and cook until it reduces in size.
- Once done, pour the Creamed Spinach into an oven-safe bowl and top it with Parmesan shavings.
- Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese melts and gets some browning on the top.
- Voila! You have yourself some delicious Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Creamed Spinach Recipe.
Many ingredients come together to make this delicious side dish, such as Parmesan, Butter, Garlic, Heavy Cream, etc. All of these do work in one way or another to provide you with various nutritional benefits. One main ingredient of this recipe, and that is Spinach, is an immunity and energy booster.
Let’s look at some of the amazing benefits consuming Spinach can induce in your body:
Nutritional Benefits of Spinach
Spinach is that one vegetable that will provide you endless benefits no matter in what form and how much you consume it. It is also known as the most nutrient-rich green leafy vegetable out of all. The best part is that you can consume Spinach without worrying about the calories as it is extremely low in them.
- As mentioned above, Spinach is highly rich in nutrients, which is packed with numerous vitamins and minerals that your body requires for its normal daily functioning. It contains the following amazing nutrients;
- Vitamin A and K that supports your bone growth
- High quantities of Vitamin C helps maintain your immune system and well as give your skin a natural glow
- Folate that helps with the formation of red blood cells and DNA
- It is high in antioxidants which automatically means that its consumption can help you to fight against many diseases and infections
- It has a flavonoid known as Kaempferol that helps in the prevention of cancer
- Another flavonoid known as Quercetin helps in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Spinach is a functional food.
For those who do not know what functional foods are, functional foods have several positive effects on the body when consumed. They promote optimal health and prevent the risk of attaining any serious health problems.
After learning about all these health benefits, we just want an excuse to eat Spinach no matter in what form we get it.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
- Total fat 18g
- Saturated fat 11g
- Trans fat 1g
- Unsaturated fat 5g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 271mg
- Carbohydrates 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 7g
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
Following are the recipes that you must try if you’re looking to give a tour of flavors to your taste buds:
- Cherry Chicken Quinoa Bowl Recipe
- Thai Basil Salmon Recipe
- Thai Spinach Recipe
- Traeger Salmon Shake Recipe
- Asiago Creamy Spinach Recipe
- Wegman Salmon Recipe
- Best Copper River Salmon with Bean Salad Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich Recipe
- Chocolate Almond Croissant Recipe
I hope you will enjoy the delightfulness of this homemade procedure to prepare Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Creamed Spinach Recipe. Let me know how you like it? 🙂
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.