Longhorn Steakhouse has been offering bombastic grilling experiences to home-based grillers for quite a long time. Its chefs always inspire the cooks by their unique pinches added to recipes. And today’s special, Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe recipe portrays a perfect combination of tender and juicy Salmon tossed with delightful flavor with every bite. It is a perfectly healthy dinner that can be cooked easily and quickly, putting you at ease during your busy schedules.
Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
- 4 Salmon Fillets. 7ounces – each
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach.
- 4 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce.
- 1 tsp Garlic. Diced
- 2 tsp Olive Oil.
- Black Pepper. Freshly ground – To taste
- Salt. To taste
- First of all, clean the grill grates, oil them, and heat up to 500oF.
- Then season the meat side of the Salmon Fillets with ground Black Pepper and Salt.
- Then, place the fillets on the grill with the seasoned side down, cook for 5 minutes, and flip.
- Prepare a sauté pan by adding Olive Oil to it.
- Upon heating of Oil, add diced Garlic and let it simmer until it turns brown.
- Then add fresh Spinach into it and cook for 1 minute until it’s wilted.
- Remove the pan from heat, set aside, and season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Remove the Salmon Fillets from the grill once it is grilled to your liking.
- Remove the skin from fillets and discard.
- Now put the grilled Salmon Fillets on top of the prepared Spinach.
- Drizzle the dish with Teriyaki Sauce and enjoy your meal.
Nutrients Loaded Salmon – A Healthy Meal
Salmon is the type of meat dozed with higher energy than other eatery fish. It is rich in Vitamins, Proteins, and Omega-3 fatty acids that protect your body from cardiovascular diseases and helps in the functioning and strengthening of joints, muscles, and various other body parts. However, grilling is the healthiest way to cook Salmon because it does not contain extra fats like Olive Oil or Butter. So, there is no other faster, healthier, and easier summer entrée than a piece of perfectly grilled Salmon Fillet.
Grilling has been initiated ages ago that can be traced back to the 17th Century. Back then, people used to catch fish and grill it directly on the fire to have supper. The activity was adopted by various other regions later on during the 18th Century and is still famous for fancy cooking and practiced in contemporary times.
The wild-caught Salmon is a good deal for eaters as this higher fat fish yields a more buttery bite than a farm-raised fish. However, a quality farm-raised Salmon serves a great mellow flavor. Salmon is perfect for grilling as it is more tender and juicy than the other fish that is mostly lean and delicate to be grilled directly. Salmon is also suitable for high heat grilling and cooking.
How to Store the Recipe?
The leftover meal can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 days to be consumed later. If you refresh the leftover Salmon Fillets by wrapping them in the foil sheet and putting it in the oven. It will taste almost the same as the fresh one again.
Calories Count per Serving
- Salmon Fillets (7 ounces) – 290 cal
- Fresh Spinach (4 cups) – 7 cal
- Teriyaki Sauce (4 tbsp) – 64 cal
- Garlic (1 tsp) – 4 cal
- Olive Oil (2 tsp) – 80 cal
Nutritional Value per Serving
- Carbohydrates 14.9 g
- Dietary Fibers 0.4 g
- Protein 34.4 g
- Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 94 mg
- Sodium 288 mg
- Calcium 53 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- If you want to try some other flavors of Salmon, then you can explore the best options of The Chew Salmon Recipe, Teriyaki Smoked Salmon Recipe, and Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon Recipe.
- Almonds-filled recipes boost the meal’s nutritional value, especially for diet-conscious people because they are a high energy source. Therefore, if you want to try such high nutrition value recipes, you can try Swedish Almond Cake IKEA Recipe, Swiss Almond Cheese Spread Recipe, and Tastefully Simple Almond Pound Cake Copycat Recipe.
- Apart from that, vegetable Recipes also provide nutritious meals with restrained calorie counts. For such meals, you must try; Tilapia and Spinach Recipe, Tilapia and Quinoa Recipe, Tavern Kale Salad Recipe, and Sweet and Sour Beets Recipe.
You must try the awesome flavors of Salmon. You might have multiple options but I strongly suggest that you explore the Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe as it is filled with mesmerizing flavor and can boost the nutritional value of your meal, especially for diet-conscious people because it is a high source of energy.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.