You may have a family of fussy eaters, especially kids. However, one food that nobody can say no to is pasta. Make it for lunch or serve it as a dinner; there will be no fights over the table, I bet. If you are a health freak who is always trying to turn everything into a nutrient bomb, this perfect blend of health and taste is what you need. Pasta served at Marconi Grill is one of a kind. However, to help you recreate the ambiance and taste of the restaurant at home, our Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta Recipe is the way to go.
People are well aware of the benefits of Spinach. I mean, we all grew up watching Popeye and wanting to be strong like him. Therefore, if your kids run away at the site of veggies but love pasta, this spinach-based recipe can help them nourish better. Or are you planning a shindig with your friends and worried about your vegan pals? Then, this recipe should be on your menu list. You can make it as healthy and vegan as you want.
My taste buds are already tingling. So why keep waiting? Without any further ado, let us dig into the recipe and cook a heavenly cuisine for lunch.
Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta Recipe
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste.
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice. and Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Spinach. fresh and chopped
- ½ cup Tomato. Dried
- 3 tbsp Kalamata Olives.
- 1 cup Orzo Pasta.
- ½ cup Olive Oil.
- ¼ cup Pine Nuts.
- 2 tbsp Capers.
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese.
Note: if you want it to be more flavourful, you can add meatballs to this recipe as well.
- Cook Orzo as per the directions mentioned on the box.
- In a pan, heat Olive Oil on medium heat. Add Garlic paste and stir it in the oil, but make sure the Garlic doesn’t turn brown or get overcooked.
- Now, add Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest to the pan. Toss in Spinach and cook it well.
- Now remove the pan from heat and add Orzo to it. Mix them well.
- Now, take out the Pasta on a serving dish or plate. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese in the Pasta.
Your flavorsome Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta is ready to be served!
Pasta is a food for all. When you find yourself in a nook with what to cook for dinner, pasta is your savior. This recipe ought to turn out so good that even all the spinach haters will gulp it down in a go. Once your taste buds feel all the cheesy goodness and know that every bite is a health booster, you will be making it every other day.
Cuisine, Calorie Count and Other Nutrition
Spinach Orzo Pasta is Italian culinary cuisine. Although over the years, many recipes have evolved as they traveled through the world. However, Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta seems to be the best version of all. Well, at least for me.
Cook it all year round. Use it fresh or frozen. Spinach is a versatile vegetable that can be incorporated into any appetizer, side dish, and lunch or dinner meal. Spinach is a superfood with numerous nutrients such as iron, calcium, sodium, potassium, and fiber. It boosts immunity, helps with digestion, fights iron deficiency, improves eyesight, and makes bones stronger- in short keeps, you fit as a fiddle.
This Pasta Recipe is an all-rounder dish, with only 166 calories per serving, making it the best choice for diet and health-conscious people.
To be honest, the Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta is better when fresh and hot. There is hardly any chance that there will be any leftovers. However, if you are preparing some extra pasta or have leftovers, you can easily store them.
Keep the pasta in an airtight box or a zip lock pouch and keep it in the refrigerator. It can stay good for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. However, it is not recommended to freeze it.
- Always use fresh and dried Spinach while making the pasta. Well-drained and dried Spinach will taste divine, and above all, it counts a lot for the pasta presentation.
- Do not overcook the Orzo. Always cook it according to the method mentioned on its box. Not to forget it is the main ingredient of the recipe!
- You can always add more spices to the pasta as per your taste preference. The more the spices, the more flavorful the dish is!
- Apart from parmesan, you can add additional cheese to the pasta. Such as mozzarella cheese, perfect for cheese lovers.
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
If you want to add a variety of dishes to your menu, then have a look at the following recipes:
- You can try these dishes for a complete main course: Brown Rice Spaghetti and Cauliflower and Kale.
- Serve these delicious desserts to your guests, Almond Frangipane Cake and Almond Float.
- Have this amazing Peanut Butter Banana Juice for breakfast.
- What could be a more delicious meal than having these healthy yet delicious Classic Hummus and Vegan Avocado Pasta.
This recipe is a delicious addition to your recipes list. This Pasta recipe helps you put a divine yet healthy dish on the table that will make everyone fall in love with it. So next time, if someone raves about any famous Pasta they had at a restaurant, just make them eat your home-cooked, tempting Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta. Then, I guarantee you, they will forget about the Pasta they had before and will crave more!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.