A breakfast menu consisting of luscious bite-sized spongy crispy cakes heightened with Almond flavor just makes it perfect. Today’s recipe is super easy to cook yet delicious and makes perfect for snack time or for a “little me time” break. These little Madeleine Cake Recipes with Almonds are addictive and irresistible that you will be popping them one after the other.
Once you try this recipe at home, you will forget to go to the bakeries to buy these buttery cakes. Instead, you will fall prey to this temptation and will opt for baking it at home. These spongy juicy cakes are commonly served with coffee or tea and are usually eaten in breakfasts.
Madeleine Recipe Almond
- ⅔ cup All-purpose Flour.
- ½ cup Coconut Flakes. Sweetened and shredded
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter. Baking Spray
- 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- 2 Egg. Large
- ½ cup Sugar.
- ½ tsp Lemon. Grated
- 1 tsp Vanilla flavor.
- 1 tsp Almond extract.
- Pinch of Salt. Optional
- First of all, bake the coconut flakes in the oven at 35oC for 10 minutes until it turns light brown, and let it cool.
- Grease the Madeleine pans with a baking spray or just use flour and butter thoroughly.
- Take a saucepan and melt 6 tablespoons of butter in it, and let it cool.
- Now pour flour, baking powder, salt, and add the baked coconut flakes to it so that the ingredients become dry. Set it aside.
- Take a bowl, add eggs, vanilla, sugar, almond, and lemon zest in it, and whisk together with the help of a hand mixer or a stand mixer for about 3 to 5 minutes until it turns pale and slightly thick.
- Fold the dry ingredients in the egg mixture using a rubber spatula and make sure that the mixture is not deflated.
- Add the cool molten butter gradually into the mixture and beat it until blended completely.
- Preheat the oven to 375o and put or drop a round-shaped tablespoonful of batter into each Madeleine pans about 3/4 full.
- Bake it for about 12 minutes, bring them out upon baking, let them cool, and dust it with coconut flakes. Your Madeleine is ready to be served.
Almonds are rich in Vitamin E, Magnesium, Fiber, and Protein. It is an eminent tree nut possessing an impressive overall nutrient profile. Almonds control and regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Despite being high in fat content, Almonds are weight loss-friendly as they contain low carbs. The presence of polyphenol in the skin of Almonds plays a vital role in detoxifying the human body. It prevents the oxidation of cholesterol in the body and prevents heart diseases and oxidative stress.
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Sugar 4 g
- Fat 4 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 23 mg
- Sodium 11 mg
- Potassium 32 mg
- Vitamin A 1351 IU
- Vitamin C 0.1 mg
- Calcium 11 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
How to Store the Recipe?
This recipe can easily be stored for a week in an airtight jar. When you want to have it, just refresh the leftover by heating it in the oven again for a minute. It will taste almost the same.
Other Tasty Recipes
If you are drawn by the health benefits of Almonds and got a sweet tooth; we have got numerous suggestions for you from the house of Almond desserts and drinks. Check out Almond’s; Milk Tea, Burnt Almond Cake, Milk Recipe Juicer, Joy Martini, Joy Cookies, Horn Cookies, and Joy Martini Vodka. Almond is the hero ingredient in all of these recipes, and I am sure that you will love these Almond delights.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.