Maggiano’s spinach salad recipe is a simple and delicious way to incorporate more greens into your meals. As per the identity of salads, this spinach salad also offers high vitamins and minerals benefits.
In addition, salads provide you with the needful antioxidants that help in regularizing blood pressure, natural fiber that helps in lowering harmful cholesterol and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
In short, including this super healthy salad in your routine diet will help you meet your daily requirement of healthy fats and nutrients. So, stay tuned, while I share the detailed recipe and ingredients of this delightful treat.
Maggiano’s Spinach Salad Recipe
- 12 head Ice berg Lettuce. Diced into 1/2-inch
- 2 Spinach. Large Leaves, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Plum tomatoes. Diced 1/2 inch
- 12 cup Danish blue cheese. Crumbled
- 12 cup Prosciutto. Crisped and diced
To make an Italian dressing:
- 1 Avocado. Diced
- 1 tsp Prosciutto. Pan-fried
- 12 tsp Coleman's drier mustard. (or S&B Oriental Hot Mustard powder)
- 2 tbsp Sugar. Granulated (or Splenda)
- 14 cup Water. Distilled
- 12 tsp Garlic. finely minced
- 2 tbsp vinegar de vino.
- 14 cup White vinegar. Distilled
- Salt. To taste
- 34 tbsp Canola Oil.
- 12 c Extra-virgin olive oil.
- 12 tsp Red pepper. Crushed (omit if using hot mustard)
- 12 tsp Whole black peppercorns. Freshly Grounded
- 14 tsp Oregano. fresh (or 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 12 cup Parmesan cheese. Grated
Step by step guide for salad's preparation;
- Combine the leaf spinach along with crushed red peppers and cheese. Combine spinach mustard, sugar, water, garlic, red and white vinegar, and salt in a food processor. Combine until everything mixes well. Drizzle in oils gradually while blending. Blend in the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined. Double the recipe.
- In a large mixing basin, combine lettuce. Combine all ingredients except the garnish in a large mixing bowl. Add dressing and combine thoroughly. Now enjoy your salad.
Fact: Spinach is a low-calorie, nutrient-dense superfood. Dark, leafy greens such as spinach are critical for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and bones. Additionally, they supply protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals. Do you know? During World War I, spinach juice was mixed with wine and given to sick soldiers.
Maggiano’s Spinach Salad Recipe; Nutritional Value
This healthy recipe has the following nutritional values.
- 861.2 calories
- 760 calories from fat
- 84.5 g total fat
- 13.2 g Saturated Fat
- 23.7 mg cholesterol
- 447.1 mg sodium
- Carbohydrates in total 18.8 g
- 7.2 g dietary fiber
- 9.7 g sugars
- 11.9 g protein
How to Store?
You can easily refrigerate the seasoning in a covered container and it will remain good for up to 2 days. Note to bring the recipe to room temperature before serving.
Tips to Make Maggianos Spinach Salad Recipe More Interesting
To make your first attempt successful, follow these simple tips while combining all ingredients
- Use berries, grated carrots, tomatoes, or edible flowers to add color.
- Maintain a balance of sweet and sour flavored ingredients.
- Carefully check the quantities of each ingredients and dressing
Spinach and Salads Recommendations From the House of Health
If you want to learn more recipes like this one, checkout; True Food Kale Salad Recipe, Tavern Kale Salad Recipe, Pasta with Tomatoes & Spinach, Chili’s spinach dip recipe, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread Ring Dip, Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip Recipe, Wild Spinach Recipe, and Zoe’s Quinoa Salad Recipe.
Make Maggianos spinach salad recipe in your home in routine to adopt a healthy eating pattern. And please share your experience with me. 🙂
I would love to hear from you.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.