During my years of experience in exploring numerous cookie recipes, this Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe catches my attention with the scrumptiousness, crispiness, and deliciousness every time. My love for peanut butter and cookies combines in this recipe, which makes it more special for me.
Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookies are sweeter than any other cookies mainly because of the addition of peanut butter chips, and sprinkling and coating of sugar. Sugarcoating provides these cookies with a beautiful texture along with a delicious taste.
It is up to you to decide between granulated or any other type of sugar, but it is highly recommended to sugarcoat the cookies, as it makes them heavenly delicious.
Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1½ cup Flour. All-Purpose
- ¾ tbsp Baking Soda.
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- ½ cup Butter. Salted and Softened
- 1 cup Peanut Butter.
- ¾ cup Sugar.
- ½ cup Brown Sugar.
- 1 Egg. Large Size
- 1 tbsp Milk. You can use Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract.
- White Sugar. For sprinkling
Instructions to Follow;
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use 2 large baking sheets.
- Use a large mixing bowl, put Flour, Baking Soda, Baking powder, and Salt. Mix well and set it aside.
- In a large glass bowl, beat Butter and Peanut Butter together until the mixture is fluffy and lighter in the shade. Now add sugar to the mixture and continue beating till the mixture is smooth. Next, add egg and beat until everything combines. Then, add Milk and Vanilla Extract, beat till the mixture smoothens.
- Use the mixer on low speed and gradually add the flour mixture to the Peanut Butter mixture. Continue to beat slowly until everything combines, then slowly increase the speed of the mixture to medium and beat till it is thick.
- Use a small or medium-sized bowl with ¼ cup of Sugar, roll the cookie dough into cookie size. Roll it into the Sugar for coating, and then put it on the baking sheet. There is no need to criss-cross the cookie with the fork because once baked, and will automatically take its shape. Bake them for 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool the cookies and enjoy!
Why Bake at Home?
One of the most beautiful things about baking at home is that the reward will certainly outweigh the efforts required. These Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookies, for instance, require only a few very common pantry ingredients and about 40 minutes of your time. But the payoff is simply amazing, I love the fact that the house smells like a bakery, and you get puffy, deliciously chewy Peanut Butter Cookies for YOUR pleasure.
There are a total of 313 calories per serving. Its Nutritious value is as follows:
- 106 mg of Sodium
- 38 mg of Cholesterol
- 30 g of Carbohydrates
- 5 g of Proteins
- 36 mg of Magnesium
- 20 g of Fat
- 32 mg of Calcium
- 138 mg of Potassium
How to Store Cookies?
Get an air-tight container, place the cookies, and put them in a refrigerator. However, it is important to seal them properly, so the refrigerator’s cooling does not over freeze or dry the cookies.
If you have different flavors of cookies, make sure you store each flavor in a different container so that the flavors don’t mix.
To be extra careful, you can use a piece of bread to put it on the top of the lid, which will help soak all the moisture. It will also prevent your Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookies from getting soggy.
- Store Them
Roll the dough neatly into the size of a cookie as if you were going to bake the cookie. Rather, just wrap the cookie-shaped dough and place it in an airtight container.
- Make a Cookie Dough Pie Crust
You will be amazed to know how to use the leftover cookie to make a Cookie Dough Pie Crust.
Recipes You Must Try
- Try health and deliciousness together with; True Food Kale Salad, Houston’s Grilled Salmon Recipe, and Green Bean Cranberry Almond Recipe.
- Everyone loves simple and delicious recipes; hence you must try; IHOP Spinach and Mushroom Omelette Recipe, Hello Fresh Salmon Recipe, and Cheddars Salmon Recipe.
- For healthy ingredients and bold flavors try; Chicken Spinach Feta Sausage Recipe, Chicken of the Sea Salmon Patty Recipe, and Chicken of the Sea Salmon Recipe.
I hope you enjoyed today’s cookilicious recipe. Let me know about your experience in the comments section below. 🙂
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.