Famous professional-grade fryers, smokers, and cookers, Masterbuilt always stun its customers with their luscious recipes. Master built specializes in mastering the healthiest of cooking processes, so as the brand name suggests, this one is dedicated to my health, physique, and building peeps. Today, I will be sharing with you the Masterbuilt Smoker Salmon Recipe, which will not only add the bursting flavor and nutrients of salmon to your diet but will also help you master the best way to smoke it.
Smoker Salmon Recipe is designed to provide you with the perfect balance between health, taste, and deliciousness; that is the reason why this recipe is so affable.
Tip: The best way to cook salmon is to smoke it, in which a fillet is smoked in a smoker to give it the most tenderizing flavor and tempting gaze.
So, to jazz up an easy and simple way to prepare Masterbuilt Smoker Salmon Recipe, follow the recipe instructions given below.
Masterbuilt Smoker Salmon Recipe
- 2 Salmon Fillets. (7ounces each)
- 1 tbsp Black Peppercorns. (crushed)
- ½ cup Sugar.
- 1 cup Kosher Salt.
- ½ cup Dark Brown Sugar.
Preparation of Masterbuilt Smoker Salmon Recipe;
- First, add Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Salt to a bowl and mix it well.
- Then spread it over an aluminum foil a little more than the fillet’s size and set an equal size piece of plastic wrap on its top.
- Then sprinkle one-third of the prepared mixture over the Salmon fillet and rub it on the flesh side of the fillet.
- Turn the fillet over and repeat the sprinkling mixture, and rubbing on the skin side of it.
- Now roll the plastic wrap on the edges of aluminum foil and then roll it all around the fillet tightly.
- Refrigerate the fillet for 12 hours and then unwrap it, rinse it with cold water, and pat to dry with the help of a paper towel.
- Afterward, keep the fillets at room temperature to dry them completely for 2 to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, preheat the smoker.
- Now smoke the fillets at 150oF for 10 to 15 minutes, and the dish is ready to be served.
It is always important to keep your health and safety a priority while preparing food or learning new recipes. While smoked salmon is tantalizing for your taste buds, it also contains several health benefits. It is a great source of protein, vitamin B, vitamin D, magnesium, and selenium. It has a high concentration of docosahexaenoic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that facilitates brain functioning and protects from dementia and depression.
Furthermore, smoked salmon contains iron and minerals that enable the blood cells to supply oxygen to the tissues.
Note: Salmon contains high sodium content, so excessive consumption is not recommended to people suffering from high blood pressure.
Masterbuilt Smoked Salmon Recipe; Nutritional Value
- Carbohydrates 1 g
- Fat 3 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 31 mg
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 11 g
- Sodium 599 mg
- Calcium 2 mg
- Potassium 266 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Vitamin A 17 IU
- Vitamin C 1 mg
To store the recipe, tightly wrap it, place it in a container and it can be good for three days in a refrigerator. If you have cooked a large batch of smoked Salmon, you can simply divide it into single meal-sized portions and store it by vacuum sealing and freezing the individual packages. The smoked salmon, frozen in an air vacuumed package, can be stored for almost six months, without any problem.
Pro-Tips About the Recipe
- Salmon should be half-cooked if you follow cold-smoked recipes because cooking it priorly is an ideal way to kill bacteria.
- Clean the foil tray of the smoker thoroughly before placing food on it
- Leave enough space between multiple fish pieces for a good smoke flow.
Looking for More Salmon Recipes? Try These;
- Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
- Mark Bittman Salmon Recipe
- Longhorn Bourbon Salmon Recipe
- Making Tartar Sauce for Salmon Burger Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Salmon Recipe
- Blue Apron Salmon Recipe
- Cheddars Bourbon Glazed Salmon Recipe
- Traeger Salmon Shake Recipe
- Tom Douglas Salmon Rub Recipe
- Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure Recipe
Masterbuilt Smoker Salmon Recipe is quite popular among seafood lovers as it holds various health benefits and exquisite taste. For people looking for healthy meals options and especially seafood lovers; this is to wish you happy Salmon smoking adventures!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.