To maximize the enjoyment of your dinner and to ensure that your family falls in love with anything you prepare, use this simple-to-make, flavorful, mellow mushroom spinach dip recipe. This thick creamy concoction is simple to whisk together and offers an amazing combination of mushrooms, spinach, and green onions.
The start of the recipe “Mushroom,” is rich in fiber, protein, and antioxidants, while low in calories. They reduce the chance of acquiring severe health problems, such as Alzheimer’s, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Serve it in the whimsical Easter Bunny bread or in a dish with crackers or crunchy veggies, and I promise that you will struggle to stop eating it!
Let’s have a look at its ingredients and preparation method.
Mellow Mushroom Spinach Dip Recipe
- 2 tbsp Salted Butter.
- 1 pound Any Mushroom. Wiped and cut
- 12 cup Onion. Finely chopped
- 3 cups Spinach leaves. Fresh coarsely chopped
- To taste Salt.
- To taste, Pepper.
- 4 oz Cheese. Crumbled fresh goat
A Step-by-step Guide For Preparing The Dip;
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in a pan on low to medium flame. Stir in the mushrooms and onion and sauté for approximately 7 minutes. Until the mushrooms turn soft and brown in color, while the onion should become translucent.
- Stir in the spinach, season with salt and pepper, and simmer for approximately 3 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
- Stir in the goat cheese until melted and evenly distributed among the veggies.
- Add the sour cream and distribute the mixture evenly in a shallow 3 or 4 cup baking dish.
- In the end, bake the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and heated.
- This dip is delicious on its own, so it's understandable if you want to sneak a spoonful in. Serve it with some toasted pita bread, carrots, brown rice crackers, or chips for ultimate delight.
Tips for Storing the Dip
Here are a few things to consider, while planning to store this dip recipe;
- Chill the dip before serving
- If stored in an airtight container, it can remain good for up to 2-4 days in the refrigerator.
- Dips containing cheese should not be stores for too long.
- Changed color, taste, or odor of the dip means, it has probably gone bad.
Tips to Further Ease Up This Recipe
- If you’re have a tight cooking schedule, you can simply microwave the spinach on high temperature for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- You can add a pinch of cayenne, paprika powder or chopped jalapenos to the mix to make it a bit spicy.
- If you must prepare this dip in advance, attempt to utilize it within two hours.
Mouth-Watering Dips for You
Looking for more dips? Here are a few healthy, delicious, and mouth-watering recommendations for you;
- Velveeta Spinach Dip
- Longhorn Spinach Dip Recipe
- Green Mill Spinach Dip Recipe
- Hawaiian Bread Spinach Dip Recipe
- Barbecue Sauce
- Hawaiian Spinach Dip
- Yard House Spinach Dip
The mellow mushroom spinach dip recipe is the perfect antidote to your woes. It’s delicious and nutrient-dense. A drawback of usual dips is that they are high in calories. However, this mushroom spinach dip is not just low on calories but contains several health benefits. So give it a try and lets me know in the comment section about your experience.