Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe is one of my favorite recipes. After preparing it several times, I was able to unlock the code to make this recipe more scrumptious, rich, and cheesy. And, today, I will share with you the delicious Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe.
This homemade procedure of recipe will allow you to save a fraction of money spent in the restaurant and enjoy the silky, rich, cheesy fondue filled with flavors at the comfort of your home.
So, here is the perfect blend of garlic, spinach, artichoke, and cheese.
Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe
Ingredients needed to make Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue
- 1½ cup Vegetable Broth.
- 1 cup Spinach. Freshly chopped, washed, drained
- ¾ cup Artichoke. Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic. Minced
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese. Shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- ¼ cup Gruyere Cheese Shredded
Instructions to Follow;
- Use a medium-sized bowl, combine all the cheeses and sprinkle a pinch of flour. Mix properly.
- Heat the Vegetable broth on medium flame in the Fondue Pot or any similar pot/bowl you are using.
- Do not bring it to boil; when hot, add spinach, garlic, and artichoke, mix well. Let them cook until they are soft.
- Stir in the cheese gradually and keep whisking until it's melted. The final product should be silky, smooth, rich, and creamy.
- Serve it with anything you like!
Which Cheese You Can Use To Make the Fondue?
Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe is an easy-to-make recipe with a handful of ingredients. You can use any cheese available at your nearest grocery store, such as Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, and Gruyere.
Is Using Fondue Pot to Make the Recipe Necissary?
If you are a Fondue lover, you should ideally have a Fondue Pot as it is easy to use and maintains the right temperature required. However, if you do not have a Fondue Pot, you can still make the Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe by using a ceramic soup bowl.
Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue is fancy enough on its own however you can make this Fondue a full meal by pairing it with one of your favorite courses. Here are a few mouth-watering recommendations for you;
You can also try this Fondue with Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Chips, Zucchini, Wraps, and Nachos, etc.
Whenever I hear about Spinach, Popeye the Sailor comes to my mind. He would eat spinach and gain all the strength in the world. Spinach is indeed highly nutritious, as it is rich in Iron, Fiber, Calcium, and Vitamin C, A, and E.
If you are on a diet and conscious about your food intake, you can consume spinach and get enough energy without counting your carbs and calories intake. It will help you keep full and satiated.
Artichokes; A Nutritious Treat!
Artichokes are rich in Proteins compared to any other plant-based foods, which proves to be highly beneficial for vegetarians. Due to their anti-inflammatory properties, they help with digestion. They also help in maintaining blood sugar levels, the health of your heart and liver.
There are a total of 262.6 Calories per serving. These Calories can be further broken down into 19.1 g of Total Fat, 60.1 mg of Cholesterol, 398.2 mg of Sodium, 263 mg of Potassium, 5.8 g of Total Carbohydrates, and 16 mg of Proteins.
Calories Count per Ingredient
- 228 Calories in Cheese
- 15 Calories in Artichoke
- 3 Calories of Cooked Spinach
- 1 Calorie of Pepper
- 1 Calorie of Garlic
- It is important to shred your cheese rather than buying shredded cheese from the grocery store. Already shredded cheese have might have preservatives that may alter the smooth, silky texture we want for the Fondue
- If there are any leftovers, you can store the Fondue for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Try our famous and delicious Chicken and Spinach Pizza, Easy and Fun Chicken Beets, and Chicken Mole with Peanut Butter.
- Who doesn’t like to come with nice summer drinks? Try the healthy and scrumptious Mariano’s Kale Smoothie and Almond tea.
Hope that you enjoy making this recipe as much as I did! Let me know how you like it in the comment section below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.