Regardless of its flavor; our hearts skip a beat just by listening to the word “Ice Cream.” And therefore, today, I will be sharing with you my personal favorite Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Recipe.
Let’s cut the chitter-chatter on this one, and have all family fall in love with this soothing, mesmerizing, and amazing dessert.
Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Recipe
For the Custard and Fudge
For Ice Cream
- The Custard Base.
- ⅓ cup Almonds chopped and Toasted
Preparation of Custard Base and Fudge;
- Start with infusing the half and half, milk and cream with roasted coffee beans for the custard.
- Take a jar lid. Add in the half and half and roasted coffee beans and shake vigorously for a minute. Tightly close the jar lid and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, get a heavy-duty, non-stick pan and add in heavy cream, milk, sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa. Mix them all and cook on medium heat. Keep stirring gradually and constantly until it becomes thick.
- Once the desired result is achieved, remove the pan from the heat and add the cream cheese while continuously whisking the mixture.
- Now, add in the infused half and half, coffee beans, and espresso powder.
- Let it cool at room temperature and refrigerate it overnight.
- In another pan, heat the heavy cream until it is warm. Add in the chocolate and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir them together until a smooth chocolate ganache forms. If you still see some bits of chocolate, microwave for 20 seconds until the desired result is achieved.
Preparation of Ice Cream;
- Get your fudge sauce from the refrigerator so that it comes to room temperature before you use it.
- Once it starts getting thick, add roasted and chopped Almonds.
- Get a container in which you want to freeze your Ice Cream. Fill it halfway and add spoonfuls of fudge on top and make swirls. Repeat the process and top with more fudge.
- Freeze for 4 hours, and once frozen, enjoy the delicious and mouth-watering Ice Cream.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure you use roasted coffee beans as they help to enhance the flavor of Ice Cream.
- Use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar so that you get a smooth custard instead of grainy.
- Since we’re already adding many sweet components to the recipe, make sure you use unsweetened cocoa powder to balance the flavor.
- Do add cream cheese to custard as it enhances the flavor
- Use vanilla bean in place of vanilla extract for a better taste
- Make sure to cover the custard with plastic and to make it stick to the surface to avoid crust formation
How to Store Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream?
This Dessert does take time in preparation, but it is worth it. It takes about 48 hours for all the preps to come together. You can keep it in your freezer and store it for as long as you want. Make sure to store in an airtight container.
The ingredients used in 1 quart of this Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream provide our body with numerous health benefits, including Vitamins and Minerals that help with our body processes. On top of this, this recipe is considered to be the best comfort food for women who are PMS-ing.
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
- Cocoa Pebbles Peanut Butter
- Coconut Peanut Butter
- Coconut Almond Cookies
- Costco Stuffed Salmon Recipe
- Copper Chef Salmon Recipe
- Chinese Spinach Noodles
- Chilli Lettuce Wraps
I fall in love with the Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Recipe whenever I prepare it, and I know for sure that you would love it too. So try it out and let me know how it turned out for you. Cheers!