We all know that a fantastic Mexican meal isn’t complete without some classic side dishes and drinks, to round out the experience. Hence, today’s filling nutrient-dense recipe has a complex flavor profile that will appeal to any foodie. Once you’ve decided to make Mole Recipe with Peanut Butter, the next step is to figure out what you’ll serve it with to turn it into a memorable meal. This versatile sauce can be paired with chicken or pork. Although this Mole Recipe with Peanut Butter is not a chocolate sauce; it can stand up to others in flavor.
You’ll never need to go out for mole again, as you’ll be surprised at how easy this method is!
Let’s get cooking! 😉
Mole Recipe with Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter. Creamy
- ½ cup Zesty Italian Dressing. KRAFT
- 2 White Bread. Slices, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ tsp All Spice Powder.
- 2 Ancho Chilies. Large seeded
- 1 can Reduced-Sodium Fat-Free Chicken Broth. 14.5 oz
- 2 Tomatoes. Diced
- 2 Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce. Canned
- In a small bowl, put the ancho peppers, covering them completely with hot water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain the peppers and add them to a blender.
- Blend with the rest of the ingredients until creamy.
Today’s Mexican cuisine has a long and illustrious history, which dates back to the Aztecs and Mayans. Authentic Mexican cuisines are known for their extreme wholesomeness. And bringing up the delightfulness and Mexican tradition, our today’s special is high in vitamins and minerals, and low in fat. Many consider it the ideal combination with the key dietary ingredients, such as meat, dairy, grains, and vegetables.
Mole is a common term for sauces in Mexico. It is one of Mexico’s most iconic meals, especially during large festivals. The traditional mole sauce, known as “mole poblano,” is a brown or dark red sauce served over meat.
There are many different legends about how it came to be. But the bottom line is that it was made for the first time, on the spur of the moment, with only a few ingredients on hand to serve up a tasty meal for a guest. And the rest is history.
Cuisine, Calorie Count and Other Nutrition
Peanut butter is a protein-rich spread that is popular all over the world. It is created from ground peanuts that have been roasted first and mixed into a thick paste.
The finished product contains a variety of nutrients that may be beneficial to one’s health. When purchasing peanut butter, however, it is critical to read the label. Many brands today include sugar, vegetable oil, and trans-fats, which might diminish the product’s nutritional value. Therefore, be extra cautious while selecting peanut butter.
It may be a high-calorie sauce, but it’s also high in nutrients. According to the Institute of Medicine, mole sauce is high in riboflavin, vitamin B, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and niacin. Tomatoes provide an additional health boost.
Nutritional Value per Serving
- Protein – 3 g
- Sugar – 3 g
- Carbohydrates – 8 g
- Dietary Fiber – 2 g
- Total Fat – 8 g
- Saturated Fat – 1.5 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 220 mg
How to Store Mole Recipe?
Mole sauce is extremely simple to store and save for later use. If you want, you can prepare enough to last for several months. Simply keep in an airtight container or glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. It can also be frozen for up to two months.
- This simple mole sauce can be used for a variety of recipes. Pulled pork enchiladas, Black bean Tostadas, Shrimp Tacos, or Mole Chicken are just a few great examples.
- If you have a peanut allergy, try almond butter instead.
- Dry roasted peanuts can be used instead of peanut butter.
- Any ordinary chili powder will suffice!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
- Chicken Mole with Peanut Butter Recipe
- Coconut Almond Butter Recipe
- Mashed Beets Recipe
- Tropical Smoothie Peanut Butter Cup
- Mexican Style Tri-colored Quinoa Veggie Burrito Recipe
- Egg Rolls with Peanut Butter
Looking for some interesting conversation starters to wow your friends? Give this easy recipe a try, and you’ll be blown away by how flavorful and delicious it is. There’s no excuse to skip out on this one!
I’m sure your family and friends will enjoy it as much as mine does. Have fun cooking up a storm!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.