None in this world can say no to freshly baked, warm, and delicious cookies. Especially Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. These are small and scrumptious bites of heaven that soothe your taste buds, with our all-time favorites peanut buttery pleasure.
Once you get a bite of these cookies, there is no chance that you will stop.
Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 2 cups Flour. Sifted
- ½ tsp Baking Soda.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- 1¼ cups Dark Brown Sugar. Tightly packed
- 1¼ cups Sugar. Granulated
- 1 cup Butter. Softened
- 3 Eggs. Large (room temperature)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter. Creamy
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
Now that we have collected our ingredients let's get on to the cooking journey. Steps to make Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Cookies;
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Get a large bowl and start mixing your dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, and salt, and set them aside.
- In another bowl, add in butter and both sugars, and mix them with a stand mixer or an electric beater on medium speed until a smooth batter forms.
- Now add in eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Beat until you get a soft and fluffy batter.
- Now lower the speed and add in your sifted flour in chunks.
- Once mixed, set it aside and prepare your baking sheet. Place a parchment paper on your baking tray and scoop out the batter, 2 tbsp. Each for each cookie.
- Use a fork to form a criss-cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake them for about 18-20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Take them out and let them cool. If they are fully cooked, they should easily unstick themselves from the parchment paper.
- Voila! Your cookies are ready to eat.
Tips and Tricks
- This is something that every baker stresses upon, always use butter and eggs at room temperature
- Add eggs one by one so that the batter doesn’t break
- Remember to Pre-heat oven to ensure a perfect cook
- Use powdered sugar to avoid a grainy texture
- Add flour in chunks (little by little) to avoid making a mess
How to Store Mrs Fields Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe?
These cookies take about 45 minutes to cook. If you want to store these cookies, we recommend scooping them out on a tray, covering them with plastic wrap, and freezing them. This way, you can take them out of the freezer, put them in a preheated oven, and get freshly baked cookies every time.
- Fats 12 grams
- Carbohydrates 24 grams
- Fiber 1 gram
- Proteins 4 grams
Peanut Butter has numerous health benefits, and that is why I don’t think twice before consuming it. Following are some of the various health benefits that Peanut Butter contains;
- Boosts heart health
- Helps with bodybuilding
- Manages blood sugar level
- Reduces the risk of breast diseases
- Helps in weight loss
Following is a list of recipes that I think you should try;
- Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Cocoa Pebbles Peanut Butter Recipe
- Coconut Almond Butter Recipe, Swedish Almond Cake
- Creamed Beets Recipe
- Mashed Beets Recipe
- Haitian Potato Salad Beets
- Tofu Burger, and Tofu Scramble
I am sure you will going to love the delicacy that Mrs Field Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe contains. Give it a try and let me know about your experience.