No one on earth would say no to cheese or any dish that contains cheese, except for, of course, the Lactose intolerant people. Since I got my hands on this scrumptious Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe, I simply can’t stop making it.
Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe goes with everything. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, it’s nutty, and it makes a perfect pair with Crisps, Chips, Nachos, Fries, and many other finger foods.
The best part about this recipe is that it doesn’t involve a long list of ingredients and takes only about 25 minutes to prepare. So, let’s dedicate 25 minutes to the cheese, and get the ball rolling.
Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe
- 8 oz Cream Cheese. Packaged (at room temperature)
- 1½ cups Swiss Cheese. Shredded
- ½ cup Almonds. Sliced, Toasted
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp Green Onions. Sliced
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg.
We're sure you wouldn't have to buy much of the ingredients as you'll find half of them in your kitchen pantry. This is perfect, isn't it?
- Get a large mixing bowl.
- In it, add your cream cheese and beat until smooth and creamy.
- At this point, add in your swiss cheese and just ⅓ cup of roasted almonds, mayonnaise, green onions, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Mix all these ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
- Get a plate or a jar or whatever you plan to serve your ah-mazing creamy cheese at. Make sure it's heatproof.
- Lightly grease the serving dish and spoon the cheese onto it.
- Bake it for about 14-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once done, sprinkle the remaining chopped Almonds on top of it
- Voila! You have for yourself some delicious, creamy, cheesy, and mouth-watering Olga's Swiss Almond Cheese
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. This saves time and helps in getting a creamy and smooth texture for the recipe.
- Do not forget to roast almond. Roasted Almonds enhances recipe’s flavor.
How to Store Almond Cheese Recipe?
Before we get on with how you can store it, let’s discuss how you can serve it. This Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe is best for large gatherings, a movie night, or even a friend’s night stay. It takes less time to get ready and yields about 2 and a half cups of cheese in one recipe. The best way to serve these is with crackers, but I tried it with almost every kind of cracker I had, and it tastes best with everything. You can even spread it on toast and eat it as a snack.
You can store it in an airtight glass jar with a lid in a refrigerator.
There are numerous health benefits of cheese intake, but the star ingredients of this recipe are cream cheese and almonds. So let’s look at what advantages these two provide us when consumed.
- Helps to boost memory
- It is a good source for getting skin smoother
- Lowers Blood pressure
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Has probiotic effects
- Good source of Vitamin A
- Recharges hair health
- Improves immune system
Let’s talk about the Nutritional facts of Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe;
- Calories 115 per serving
- Fat 10 grams
- Cholesterol 28 mg
- Sodium 275 mg
- Carbohydrates 5 grams
- Protein 5 grams
Here are a few tried and tested recipes for you to get perfect dishes every time;
- Cereal to make at home; Wholemeal Corn Flakes
- More Almonds recipes; Almond Meringue Cookies, Almond Crusted French Toast, Lemon Almond Biscotti, Almond Tea Cake Recipe
- For my peanut butter lovers; Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe, Cocoa Pebbles Peanut Butter Recipe, Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich Recipe, Baked Peanut Butter Chicken Recipe
I really cannot wait for you to try it and let me know how it turned out for you. Try this recipe at home and let me know in the comments below how you liked it. Also, if you have any queries regarding the recipes, I’d be happy to respond and help you make the perfect dish.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.