This is a quick and easy-to-make recipe, serve it with Apple-Bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad Recipe and make it a perfect and complete dinner/lunch meal.
Have you ever thought about fancying your dinner menu? Today, I will introduce to you the most flavorful Olive Garden Herb-Grilled Salmon Recipe, which will provide you with a different than traditional Salmon experience.
Although the secret behind its flavors lies in the fresh parsley, and can always add any herbs as you prefer to give your grilled salmon a more personalized feel. This beautiful and elegant dish can be served for lunch or dinner; however, you want.
For better experience and taste, if you can try and fish your own salmon, OH GOD! that would just be great. Cooking wild salmon will add so much flavor to your grilled salmon. You can also prepare your very own seasoning for this recipe.
Olive Garden Herb Grilled Salmon Recipe
For Grilled Salmon
- 1 lb Salmon Fillets.
- 4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 Lemons.
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning.
- Salt. To taste
- Pepper. To taste
For Garlic Herb Butter
- ½ cup Unsalted butter.
- 1 Garlic cloves.
- ¾ tsp Parsley. Fresh, Chopped
For Garlic Herb Butter;
- Use a small bowl and combine all the ingredients.
- Use grease paper, transfer the butter mixture onto it and then roll it till you get a cylindrical shape.
- Twist both sides(ends) tightly and put it in the chiller/freezer until you need to use it.
For Grilled Salmon;
- Grease the griddle and preheat it on medium heat.
- Take half the lemon and squeeze it around the salmon.
- Season the salmon with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on each side of the salmon, and then let it marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the Salmon on the baking tray and either brush the salmon with oil or you can also use cooking spray.
- Now let the Salmon cook; keep flipping the Salmon regularly, so each side is properly cooked.
- Take out the butter mixture from the freezer/chiller and cut it into a ½ cm thick ring. You can keep the extra butter back into the chiller. Make sure you take off all the plastic covering from the butter.
- Once your salmon is cooked, you can pair it with your favorite rice, salad, or lemon wedges. Add garlic butter on top with your choice of vegetables. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tips for Enhancing Olive Garden Herb-Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Serve your Olive Garden Herb-Grilled Salmon with rice or salad as sides.
- Squeeze an extra lemon on the salmon and garnish it with rosemary or parsley for enhanced flavors.
- If you do not have Italian seasoning at home, you can always make homemade seasoning by adding 2 tbsp. of basil, oregano, and parsley, and 1 tbsp. of rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder. Mix these herbs well, and your seasoning is ready!
- You can also add a layer of lemon beneath the salmon and prevent it from sticking to the pan for additional flavors.
How ideal would it be to come home after a tiring day and not think about the hassle of cooking? An already marinated salmon fillet waiting to be grilled sounds amazing.
A marinated salmon fillet can be stored for 3-5 days in a refrigerator. However, it must be covered in tin foil in an air-tight container. I would recommend not to freeze or refrigerate your cooked salmon for over one day and that you must consume it till the next day.
Salmon Just Makes Your Day Better!
Everyone may not love seafood, but everyone surely loves salmon, from kids to elders! Salmon is delicious and healthy. And, this Olive Garden Herb-Grilled Salmon recipe has always helped me to fulfill my cravings along with maintaining my healthy lifestyle.
I love the feedback from my readers! Please comment below in the comment section and let me know about your cooking experience.