Who isn’t aware of the Olive Garden and its delicious, mouth-watering yet exquisite Italian menu. They have something for everyone. But, of course, my favorite has to be the Salmon at Olive Garden, so I have brought together this herby delicious delicacy called The Herb-Grilled Salmon Recipe for you today. After several attempts, I was able to get this temptation right.
So, without further ado, let’s jump onto the ingredients and recipe;
Olive Garden Salmon Recipe
For The Grilled Salmon
- 1 pound Salmon fillets. With skin
- 4 tsp Olive Oil. Extra virgin
- 2 Lemons.
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning.
- Salt and pepper. To taste
For Garlic Butter Herb
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter.
- 1 clove Garlic.
- ¾ tsp Parsley. Fresh, Chopped
Garlic Rice and Veggies
- 1 cup Rice
- 3 tbsp Garlic. Chopped
- ⅓ cup Butter.
Preparation : Now that we have our ingredients ready, let’s get on with making The Olive Garden Salmon Recipe: Before we start, there are two things that we need to do. Firstly, marinate the Salmon and put a pot of water on the stove to boil our Rice and freeze our Herb Butter.
Garlic Butter Herb;
- In a bowl, add butter, garlic, and parsley. Mix all these to make a good paste. Place it on parchment paper, fold it, seal both ends, and put it in the freezer to chill.
- In a bowl, place your salmon and add in salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings. Rub these on both sides of the salmon and let it sit and marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
Making the Herb-Grilled Salmon;
- Get a skillet and add oil to it. You may use cooking spray if you are trying to avoid extra calories.
- Once hot, add in your marinated salmon. Place it skin-side down and brush it with some oil.
- Cook the salmon well on both sides by flipping it regularly until you get the desired cook.
- Once it's done, cover it so that it stays warm while you cook your Rice.
Garlic Rice and Veggies;
- Take some asparagus and blach it in hot water. Once done, take a pan and add a dash of oil and place your asparagus in it. Sprinkle some Salt and pepper on it and saute it for a minute. Once done, keep it aside.
- In another pan, add butter and let it melt. Once melted, add in the boiled rice and stir. Cook it on medium heat to avoid the browning of rice.
- Now add in the chopped Garlic and mix. Cook for about 5 minutes to get the Rice fully tender and aromatic.
- Get your Herb Butter out of the freezer and cut a ½ cm ring out of it.
- Get a platter and on one side add your rice and asparagus and on the other Place the hot salmon and on top of it, keep the herb butter.
- Serve it with lemon wedges and top the salmon with some leftover sauce in the pan to help melt the butter faster.
Tips and Tricks
- Garnish lemon with rosemary or parsley and squeeze some lemon to enhance flavor
- If you don’t have any Italian spice on hand, make your own salmon seasoning by combining 2 teaspoons oregano, basil, and parsley with 1 tablespoon each of rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder. Mix to combine
- When cooking your salmon, place two rings of lemon and then place your salmon in the pan to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
How to Store?
You can store the recipe in the fridge in an airtight container and reheat it whenever you are ready to eat again.
Salmon is a favorite Seafood and is most celebrated at Olive Garden.
- Calories 460 per serving
- Protein 38 percent
- Fat 55 Percent
- Carbohydrates 7 percent
There are numerous health benefits of Salmon. Some of them are as under;
- Great source of Protein
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Improves thyroid functioning
- Repairs damaged tissues
Other then the oh so delicious recipe above, below are a few more recommendations:
- More Salmon recipes: Mediterranean Salmon, Teriyaki Smoked Salmon, Cheddar’s Salmon Recipe, Trader Joe’s Salmon Recipe
- Beet Lovers: Creamed Beets, Mashed Beets
- More options: Peanut Butter Banana Juice, Peanut Butter Smoothie
Try out these recipes and let us know how they turned out for you in the comments below. We’d love to hear your feedback.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.