If you are looking for something extravagantly filling and delicious, you have certainly come to the right place. Outback Steakhouse is famous for its grilled steaks. However, if I have to call something on their menu a show-stopper; it has to be Outback Grilled Salmon Recipe.
What makes the Outback Grilled Salmon so great? It is the delicious, smooth and crisp texture that feels light to the stomach, delightful for the tastebuds, and hearty for the soul. It’s a perfect meal for parties, birthdays, barbecues, etc. The best part about this recipe is that you can easily make it at home and enjoy your feast!
For this recipe, you only need a prepared salmon fillet from the grocery store; however, I always recommend people to know the drill to fillet your salmon; there is nothing like a whole salmon. In addition, I also recommend you sprinkle some lemon juice on top of the salmon for enhanced flavor.
Tip: Fish without tartar sauce is just incomplete; therefore, I would also include a recipe to make tartar sauce to add a perfect blend of sweet, tangy flavor to your Outback Grilled Salmon. Let’s get cooking!
Outback Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 3 Salmon Fillet. each 1-inch thick
For Tartar Sauce
- ¾ cup Sour Cream.
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp Basil. Fresh , chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce.
- Salt as per your taste.
- Pepper as per your taste.
For Seasoning Sauce
- 1½ tbsp Olive Oil.
- ½ tbsp Horseradish.
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder.
- Black Pepper as per your taste.
- Salt as per your taste.
- ½ tsp Soy Sauce.
To make Tartar Sauce
- Use a bowl, add Basil, Lemon Juice, Sour Cream, Soy Sauce, and Mayonnaise.
- Add Salt and Pepper as per your taste, mix, and keep it aside.
- Use a small-sized bowl, add Olive Oil, Horseradish, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper (as per your taste).
- Now add Soy Sauce and continuously whisk it until all the ingredients are combined well.
- Use a brush to season the sauce on each side of Salmon.
- Heat the grill at medium to high flame, also grease it.
- Cook the Salmon for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the Salmon on the plate and garnish.
There are a total of 387 Calories in 1 fillet of Salmon. If the calories are further broken down, they can be sub-divided as follows:
- 25 g of Total Fat
- 63 mg of Cholesterol
- 295 mg of Sodium
- 2 g of Carbohydrates
- 38 g of Proteins
- Marinate your salmon for a few hours (ideally 20-24 hours) before cooking for enhanced flavor.
- It is recommended that you heat your pan beforehand, a few minutes before cooking your salmon. This will help create a nice crust on the fish, and it also helps keep the fish intact, so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Serve it with your favorite vegetables, and enjoy!
More from the House of Salmon
- Good for health and apt for taste buds, the delicious Low Sodium Smoked Salmon
- McCormick Salmon Recipe, ideal for your Keto diet with minimal efforts required in cooking.
- Crispy and mouth-watering Costco Stuffed Salmon
- A perfect blend of spices and easy to make Copper Chef Salmon Recipe
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
Here are some of the most delicious and easy-to-make recipes;
- Everyone loves pasta; therefore, you need to try the delicious Macaroni Grill Spinach Orzo Pasta.
- Easy to make and amazing Longhorn Creamed Spinach
- One of my personal favorites, try Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue.
- Food that is good for health should always be preferred; therefore, Microwave Spinach Recipe is a must-try!
Do give the recipe a try! A flavorful flaky grilled salmon is perfect for dinner parties! The moistness of the overnight marinade makes sure that you do not have to experience dry or tough salmon. I look forward to your feedback, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! Comment below in the box and let me know about your experience.