There’s nothing more delicious than a freshly cooked Salmon. Therefore, today I bought for you this delicious homemade process of making Outback Salmon Recipe from the ah-mazing Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is famous for its stakes but this Outback Salmon Recipe swoops me from my feet, whenever I try it. Yes! It’s that good.
This recipe offers a nice grilled char, a crispy texture, and of course nutrients. In contrast, it’s so light that it doesn’t make you feel stuffy after you’ve had it.
The first bite of this recipe is sure to take you back to Outback Steakhouse. So, let’s get onto the recipe;
Outback Salmon Recipe
For the Tartar Sauce
- ¾ cup Sour Cream.
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp Basil. Fresh, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Horseradish.
- 1 tsp Soy sauce.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Black Pepper.
- 1½ tbsp Olive oil.
- ½ tbsp Horseradish.
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder.
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Soy sauce.
For Tartar Sauce:
- Take a big bowl and add your sour cream, mayonnaise basil, horseradish, lemon juice, and soya sauce.
- Mix all of these until you get a smooth paste.
- Now add in your salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix properly and set aside.
For Seasoning Sauce:
- Take another bowl and add in your olive oil, horseradish, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Mix them and then add in the soya sauce
- Mix everything with a whisk to combine well.
- Get a grill pan and brush it with some oil. Let it heat on low-medium heat.
- Take your Salmon fillets and brush them with the seasoning sauce on both sides properly.
- Let it sit and marinate in the sauce for 5-10 minutes.
- Now we grill the salmon. Place your salmon on the grill.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side.
- Voila! Your delicious Outback Salmon Recipe is ready.
I never want you to struggle while making any of my recipes, and for this purpose, I make sure to add in some notes for you to take care of while cooking. Following are some tips and tricks that you must remember while making this Outback Salmon Recipe;
- When making it in a hurry, you can let it marinate for 5-10 minutes. However, if you have time, I suggest you marinate them overnight or at least in the morning and cook them at night for better taste and flavor
- Before cooking the salmon, sprinkle some lemon on it for more flavor
- If you’re afraid that the salmon might stick to the pan or dry out, use Lemon. Cut large slices of lemon and place them in the pan, place your salmon fillet on top of it, and cook.
How to Store the Recipe?
These can be stored very easily. For example, you can put them in an airtight container, keep them in the fridge, and reheat them when you’re ready to eat. If you do not want to cook all together, you can also marinate and freeze in a zip lock bag.
Following are the nutritional facts about Outback Salmon Recipe;
- Calories 760
- Carbohydrates 7 grams
- Protein 61 grams
- Fat 53 grams
Following are some mind-blowing health benefits of eating Salmon:
- Maintains bone health
- Prevents muscle loss
- Helps with skin elasticity
- Prevents sign of aging
- Prevents UV damage on skin
- Looking for more salmon Recipes? Try Bahama Breeze Pan seared Salmon pasta, Flaked Salmon Recipe, Indian Salmon Curry Recipe, Walmart Salmon Recipe
- Feature your salmon with some desserts: Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter Cookies, Almond Tea Cake, Cherry Almond Biscotti, Almond Sweet Rolls
Do try out these recipes and share your feedback in the comments below.