I know that Outback Steakhouse Salmon fans like me would never leave a chance to this salmon’s delight on their table anytime! That’s why, for all my salmon peeps, I will be sharing the quick and easy homemade process to cook tempting and classic Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe!
This Salmon recipe will take you back to nostalgic Outback Steakhouse. So, be it your thanksgiving dinner or your friends are coming over for a weekend treat; serve them this Salmon and surprise them with your expertise to present the most popular Steakhouse Salmon ever!
So let’s jump on to exploring the ingredients and the preparation method required for this recipe.
Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
Ingredients for Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
- 7 Salmon Fillets. Thick
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce.
- 1 tbsp White Horseradish.
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Pepper.
Ingredients for Tartar Sauce:
- 1 cup Sour cream.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp White Horseradish.
- 2 tbsp Basil.
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1 tsp Soy sauce.
Recipe of Outback Steakhouse Salmon;
- Set the grill on medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, soy sauce, and white horseradish, and mix them well.
- Now, add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the bowl and combine all the ingredients well.
- Now, take a brush and spread the batter on both sides of the Salmon Fillets.
- Cook the Salmon Fillets for 5-7 minutes, each side.
For Tartar Sauce;
- For the Tartar Sauce, add all the ingredients in a large bowl; sour cream mayonnaise, white horseradish, basil, lemon juice, and soy sauce. Mix them well. Let the sauce refrigerate overnight.
Now, take out the Salmon on a plate and serve it with Tartar Sauce.
You can always add more spices to the sauce and can make it spicier and flavourful!
Outback Steakhouse came into being in the late 1980s in Florida, United States. Later, this place became extremely popular, due to the variety of delicacies they offered. Similarly, Outback Steakhouse Salmon is one of its most popular recipes and is loved by everyone!
This Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe offers a perfect blend of deliciousness and flavors! It is also said that several restaurants tried to copy this recipe but failed because Outback Steakhouse makes it in a unique way!
This American cuisine; Outback Steakhouse Salmon is famous in the United States as well as several other places around the globe. The best thing about this recipe is that it is preferred by many nutritionists, due to its nutritional value.
Each serving or you can say each salmon fillet of this recipe contains 378 calories; which makes it the best choice for calorie-conscious people. It also contains potassium, iron, vitamin A & C, and Calcium.
Storing Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe is quite easy. Just wrap the Salmon with plastic wrap properly and refrigerate them. You can easily store the salmon fillets for 3-4 days, but they will become sour and bitter after that. If you want to immediately store the salmon after cooking to have in a couple of days, then keep them in a zip lock bag and put them in the freezer as soon as they cool down.
- When you are using thick salmon fillets, cook them for at least 40-45 minutes.
- Always use fresh and skinless salmon fillets. The fresh salmon fillets always enhance the flavor of the dish.
- You can always add more spices and vegetables to the recipe to add more flavor and taste.
Have a look at the below mouth-watering delicacies from the house of salmon;
- Mediterranean Crusted Salmon
- Indian salmon curry recipe.
- Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
- Mark Bittman Salmon Recipe
- Cheddars Salmon Recipe
- Flaked Salmon Recipe
- Salmon Patty
- Irish cooked Salmon.
I remembered how I always wanted to try Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe, but something always felt like missing out! But then I tried this fail-proof Recipe, and boom! It was perfect, and to be honest, and it tastes exactly like the original one. We guarantee you that once you have cooked this recipe and served it to your family and friends, you all will be drooling over it!
So now it’s your turn, do try out this amazing recipe, and let me know what you think about it in the comments below!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.