With every passing day, Kale is becoming a star ingredient in many recipes. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast omelet, a green and juicy delicious salad, or a soul-satisfying dinner. Paleo Kale Recipes have become one of our favorite greens treats.
I am glad to have found this perfect Paleo Kale Recipe for you to try. This Kale and Beef Stew serves as a perfect cook for a family dinner or otherwise. Even the people who do not like Kale in their food would love this recipe. I can say this confidently because I have witnessed it.
Paleo Kale Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 2.5 pounds Beef. Cut either in strips or cubes
- 4 tsp Garlic. Minced
- 1 cup Yellow Onion. Minced
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste.
- 2 tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Black Pepper.
- 2 tsp Paprika.
- 1 tsp Rosemary. Dried
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour.
- 1 tbsp Coconut Cream. Canned
- ½ cup Tomatoes. Strained
- 2 cups Chicken Stock.
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup.
- 2 cups Baby Carrots.
- 1 Parsnip. Large, Peeled and Diced
- 6 cups Kale. Chopped
- 1 cup Red Pepper. Diced
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg.
- ½ tsp Thyme. Dried
- Take a small bowl and add to it salt, pepper, paprika, and rosemary. Mix all these and keep them aside
- Take out a pan and add to it minced garlic and onion along with some olive oil.
- Cook them on medium-high heat for a minute or two and then add in the Tomato paste.
- Cook them again for a minute.
- Now add in the meat and the spice mix and cook for 4 minutes. 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Now get your slow cooker out and dump the meat mixture in it.
- Add the coconut flour to the meat and give it a good mix.
- Once mixed, add in the coconut cream, strained tomatoes, chicken stock, and maple syrup and give it a good mix to combine everything properly.
- Now add in the rest of the ingredients; carrots, parsnips, kale, red peppers, nutmeg, and thyme.
- Give it another good mix with a spatula to make sure everything is good and combined.
- Now, if you have enough time, you can either cook it on high for 6 to 6.5 hours or cook it on low for 9 hours. Either way, you'll get the perfect kale and beef stew for yourself.
- Once done, stir everything for one last time and serve.
This recipe looks like it’s tricky, but it’s the easiest. Following are some tips and tricks that you can follow to make this version of Paleo Kale Recipe:
- Do not skip the part of cooking the meat for some time in the pan. This is a very important step as it helps to release the Beef’s juices and gives it a good sear.
- Once you add the Beef to the cooker, make sure to scrape down all the bits and pieces and juices from the pan into the cooker.
- Make sure to mix as you go so that everything is combined properly
- We recommend serving it with boiled Rice as it makes the perfect combination
How to Store the Stew?
You can easily store the stew if leftover in an airtight container. Then, you can warm and reuse it whenever you’re ready to eat. It stays good in the fridge for 2-3 days easily.
Following are some Health Benefits of Kale;
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C that helps with the synthesis of collagen
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels in the body
- It has numerous vitamins and minerals that help prevent cancer
- Kale promotes weight loss; that is why it is used in many Paleo recipes
Nutritional Facts of Kale
Following are the nutritional facts of Kale;
- Calories 379
- Fat 13.4 grams
- Cholesterol 84.1 grams
- Carbohydrates 31 grams
- Fiber 6.5 grams
Following are some more delicious recipe recommendations for you;
- Some Kale recipes: Kale and Brussel Sprouts Salad, Kale and Cranberry Salad, Barbuto Kale Salad, Tavern Kale Salad Recipe
- You can always features your kale recipe with Brown Rice; Try Brown Rice Crackers, Brown Rice Noodles, Brown Rice Quinoa Pasta, Brown Rice Ramen
Do try these recipes and let me know how they turned out for you.