Today we will be trying to share stories, transform relationships, create traditions, and build richer and happier lives with this Pampered Chef Salmon Recipe. Pampered Chef is a leading brand that offers a range of homemade cooking gadgets, foodstuffs, and tempting recipes.
This orange and thyme blend combines well with the salmon and takes it to the side of the greens. While omega-3 with vitamins and minerals improve health, let calcium and vitamins improve your vision and make your mind clear while you cook this recipe for a Friday night to eradicate the exhaustion of a hectic week.
Pampered Chef Salmon Recipe
- 4 Salmon Fillets. Each 6 oz
- 1½ tbsp Butter. Softened
- 1½ tsp Orange Zest.
- 1 tsp Canola oil.
- ½ cup Orange juice.
- 1 Parsley. Fresh leaf, Chopped
- 4 Thyme. Sprigs fresh
- 1 tbsp Salt. Divided, To taste
- 375 grams Beans. Fresh green, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper. Small, Chopped
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper. To taste
- ½ Shallots. Thinly sliced
- Butter with Herbs.
- Combine the softened butter, garlic, chopped parsley and thyme, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the orange juice until well combined.
- Set aside after applying the mixture to the salmon.
- Heat the canola oil in the pressure cooker or instant pot on medium heat. Fry the shallots until they are light golden brown.
- Fry the beans and red bell peppers until softened.
- Place the marinated fillets on top, followed by the mixture.
- Place globs of butter with herbs on top of the filets. Cook for 3-8 minutes, or until the fillets flake, with thyme sprigs.
- Once cooked, serve hot. Place the remaining liquid in the pot as a sauce.
- Garnish with orange zest.
Tip: Cook the margination sauce first, so it thickens more, before placing Salmon.
Calories Count in the Recipe
One serving of Pampered Chef Salmon Recipe contains 448 kilocalories. Additional nutritional information includes;
- 3g of Fat
- 154mg of Cholesterol
- 86mg Sodium
- 854mg Potassium
- 0g Sugar
- 34g of Protein
- 1g of Carbs
- 0g of Fiber
- 1.6mg of Iron
- 1095IU of Vitamin A
- 32mg of Calcium
- 9.3mg of Vitamin C
Looking for Recipes Similar to Pampered Chef Salmon? Try These!
- Equipped with an instant pot? Put it to better use and make this Instant Pot Pho Gluten-Free Recipe with just as low calories as this pampered salmon.
- Wanting to take a break from gluten-free diets and want to indulge without gaining extra pounds? Then, you will be hooked to this Instant Pot Spicy Barbecue Chicken Wings Gluten Free Recipe.
- Did someone say nutritious banana bread? Make that tea with the serving of Instant Pot Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
- Craving Olive Garden’s salmon? Time to recreate Olive Garden Salmon Recipe from the comfort of your home.
- If you are a fan of Trader Joe’s sauces, then this Traders Joe Salmon Recipe is for you!
- Do you have reservations about using cheese with salmon? We mean both ingredients have a strong taste and smell. But with Cheddars Salmon Recipe, we guarantee a balance of both for a mouthwatering experience.
- Salmon is the best-enjoyed grill. But if you want a different experience from your kitchen, Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon Recipe will bring you the exact earthy taste from your stovetop.
- Craving for something warm on a winter night but are low on ingredients? Try Chicken of The Sea Salmon Recipe, prepared under minutes with ingredients lying around in your pantry.
How to Store Pampered Chef Salmon?
Place the leftovers in an airtight container before keeping them in the refrigerator to preserve the freshness of the fish. It is best to consume the dish within three days to retain the texture of the salmon.
Pro Tip: You can bake the dish for a crisp texture. Additionally, grilling the vegetables and then cooking in the broth will enhance the vegetable’s taste.
There is an ‘art’ to cooking salmon perfectly, discovered by food enthusiasts over the years. Be it a simple season or a bath in marination, butter, and herbs, you can pamper a salmon dish in under a couple of minutes and get the same great taste and experience you would get in a restaurant with this Pampered Salmon Recipe!
So pamper yourself with this low-carb, low-calorie diet that is just as fulfilling as it is mouthwatering.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.