In the current scenario, we all miss dining at fancy restaurants. So, this is just the right opportunity to be creative and test our cooking skills. A dish as simple and scrumptious as the Pampered Chef Spinach Artichoke Dip can be a fun experiment.
Our everyday meal routine can get boring at times. Yet, we are reluctant to try new recipes due to complex recipes and too many ingredients involved. Time constraint also plays a key role in trying some recipes. But this recipe is like no other, it is super quick, and you can use the ingredients already present in your kitchen.
If you’re having your friends over, surprise them with this delicacy, and you will have them coming back for more. This appetizer can work wonders. It enhances your mood and makes you more productive before mealtime.
Pampered Chef Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 6 oz Artichoke hearts. (Marinated and drained)
- 11 oz Spinach. Frozen creamed ,thawed
- ½ cup Mayonnaise.
- ¼ cup Sour Cream.
- 1 Garlic clove. pressed
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Fresh, grated
- Red bell pepper. Optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts and put them in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the red bell pepper and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the small oval baker.
- Bake for 20-25minutes until heated through. Garnish with diced red pepper if desired.
Note: Calorie-conscious people can use low-fat cheese and light sour cream. This recipe can be either baked or cooked in a pressure cooker, depending on your convenience.
You will be amazed to learn about the specialty of ingredients used in this dip. It is a belief that artichokes are used for symbolism and have spiritual benefits. They represent hope, peace, and prosperity.
Spinach originated from Persia; even the king of Nepal had sent it as a gift to China in the 7th century. So we are cooking some sweet stuff here, used by kings and known to bring positivity.
If this does not make you feel privileged enough, add a generous cheese to make this dip heavenly.
Cuisine, Calorie Count, and Other Nutrition
Artichokes offer enormous physical benefits; they are low in calories and contain a rich source of fiber. In addition, they are rich in vitamins, including vitamin C, vitamin B6, A, E, and K.
Spinach is an excellent source of iron; it lowers blood pressure and improves cognition. It is also great for healthy skin and healthy bones.
- Calories 36.7
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 46.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 4.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
How to Store Spinach Artichoke Dip?
The dip can be kept at room temperature for a few hours. Later it can be wrapped up tightly and kept in a refrigerator. It can be stored for a week or so using this method.
However, freezing is the best way to store the left-over dip. You can use a freezer-safe container, spread the mixture in a pan cover and freeze. Alternatively, you can use a foil wrap or a resealable plastic bag. This storage method allows you to store the dip for up to 3 months.
- Make sure you thaw the dip first in the fridge overnight before reheating.
- Serve in a hollowed-out loaf of pumpernickel bread for dipping. It’s super delicious served warm or cold.
- This dip can be paired with a variety of crackers such as Wheat Thins and Triscuits. Pairing it with cheese crackers can add another dimension to your dip.
- Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe
- Mrs. Grass Spinach Dip Recipe
- Morton’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Chili White Spinach Queso Recipe
- Eggs Benedict with Spinach Recipe
- Jamaican Spinach Patties Recipe
- J Alexanders Spinach Queso Dip Recipe
- Longhorn Creamed Spinach Recipe
I am not bragging about it, but this Pampered Chef Spinach Artichoke Dip will make you forget ordering from outside. This recipe is ideal when you are in a laid-back mood. Just put all ingredients together in that baking tray and wait for the magic. You will be tempted just like “Popeye the Sailor Man” once you get the baking aroma of spinach and sizzling hot cheese; combined in a creamy texture. This recipe is a must-try; it will melt in your mouth and leave you asking for more.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.