A recipe that is low in carbs and easy to digest should always be on top of your cookbook; therefore, I present my favorite Pampered Chef Strawberry Spinach Salad to you. This salad is certainly the best for people looking for dietary, and gluten-free food. So, let’s not wait further and start preparing!
Pampered Chef Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 Lemon. Large
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds.
- ⅓ cup Sugar.
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil.
- ½ Cucumber. Medium-sized
- ¼ Red Onion. Small-sized
- 4 cups Baby Spinach. Fresh
- 250 grams Strawberries. Fresh. washed and quarterly sliced
- ¼ cup Almonds. Sliced and toasted
- For salad's dressing; Zest the lemon to about ½ tsp, and lemon juice to about 2tbsp. Then use a small mixing bowl, add zest, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, oil, and poppy seeds. Mix until it is properly blended.
- Cut the cucumber slices in half. Make sure to remove the seeds from the cucumber.
- Use a large-sized serving bowl, add spinach to it. Then add cucumber, onion, strawberries, and dressing. Mix the salad carefully and gently. Sprinkle the almonds on top and serve immediately as everything is crunchy and fresh.
Spinach is known to be a nutritious, leafy green. This vegetable has shown health benefits in many ways, such as it decreases oxidative stress, improves eye health, and helps prevent heart-related diseases and cancer. Spinach is a health-boosting, easy to include leafy green. Therefore, today we bring the ‘Pampered Chef Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe’ to make your day better.
How Many Calories Does Pampered Chef Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe Contain?
There are a total of 70 Calories per serving of the salad. Other nutrients are listed below;
- 2.5g of Total Fat
- 0mg of Cholesterol
- 30mg of Sodium
- 11g of Carbohydrates
- 2g of Fiber
- 1g of Proteins
More Tempting Salad Recipes for You
- Panera Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Brussel Sprouts and Kale Salad Recipe
- Dominican Beets Potato Salad
- Cpk Quinoa And Arugula Salad Recipe
- Jonathan Waxman Kale Salad Recipe
- Lettuce Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
If you want your kids and family to fall in love with greens and salads, Pampered Chef Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe will do the trick. This Salad is made with a handful of healthy and delicious ingredients within 10 minutes. This salad will satisfy all your cravings and make your body feel good too! I love it when you guys try out these recipes. Let me know about your experience in the comment section below. Hope that you enjoy making this salad as much as I did!