Personally, whenever I spend time preparing some delicious delight, I always prefer to make more than that is required. This helps me refrigerating or freezing the remaining so that whenever I feel like enjoying it again or serve it to my guest, I just have to add a little bit of milk to loosen it up and then heat it for 1 minute. It is ready!!
Let’s get to baking!
Pan-Baked Lemon-Almond Tart Recipe
- 4 Eggs. Large
- ½ cup Sugar.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- ½ cup Almond Flour.
- ½ cup Heavy Cream.
- ½ cup Almond (for recipe). And ( ¼ or ½ cup) for garnishing
- 1 Lemon. Large, Zested, and Juiced
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract.
- ½ tsp Almond Extract.
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter.
- Powdered Sugar. For garnishing
For Almond Whipped Cream
- ½ cup Whipped Cream.
- 3 tbsp Confectioners’ Sugar.
- ½ tsp Almond Extract.
- 1 tbsp Crème Fraiche.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a medium-sized bowl, add eggs and cream. Whisk till they are properly combined. Then add sugar, salt, almond flour, sliced almonds, lemon zest, lemon juice, and the extracts (vanilla and almonds).
- Now, heat the butter on medium flame, in an ovenproof skillet, approximately 8 inches (it would be better if you use non-stick). Then, add the Almond mixture evenly to the pan (make sure it is distributed evenly). Cook the tart for about 5 to 8 minutes, till the edges begin to cook. Next, put the pan in the oven for another 10 minutes; when the timer sounds, sprinkle the sliced almonds on the top of the batter. Afterward, return the pan to the oven and let it cook for another 10minutes until the batter is completely set.
- Take the Tart out of the oven and heat the broiler. Once hot, broil for about 1minute or until the top part is golden-ish.
- Simultaneously, use a medium-sized bowl, add heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and almond extract. Blend the mixture using a blender until the mixture is thickened. Now add the Crème Fraiche, beat till small peaks are formed. Store in the refrigerator until it is ready to use.
- When the tart is baked, let it cool for some time (at least 10 minutes) to allow it to set completely. For beautification, add powdered sugar and remaining sliced Almonds. Serve it with the Whipped Cream and enjoy!
Health Benefits of Almond
Almonds are highly nutritious, they are rich in healthy fats, fiber, proteins, magnesium, and vitamin E. It helps control blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Studies suggest that they reduce hunger and promote weight loss even though it is high in calories.
How Many Calories Does Pan-Baked Lemon-Almond Tart Recipe Contain?
There are a total of 331 Calories per serving of Pan-Baked Lemon-Almond Tart. Other nutrients are listed below;
- 14 g of Total Fat
- 106 g of Cholesterol
- 68mg of Sodium
- 137 g of Potassium
- 13 g of Total Carbohydrates
- 6 g of Proteins
- 2% Vitamin A
- 5% Vitamin C
- 4% Calcium
- 6% Iron
- A crispy base of Almonds served with rich whipped cream, YUM! A must-try, Almond Pie.
- Giant, soft and chewy cookies that would take you to the Peanut Butter heaven, the most loved Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie
- Breakfast is a must. It is famously said, ‘eat your breakfast like a king,’ so I bring to you the Almond Crusted French Toast and Whole-meal Corn Flakes.
- What to make for dinner is the hardest choice one has to make; here are a few dinner choices for you. Try Hubert Keller Salmon Souffle Recipe, Barilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe, and Bahama Breeze Pan Seared Salmon Pasta
- Sometimes we get confused about what sides we should make with our main courses, here are a few options. Try Crackers Barrel Brussel Sprouts and Kale Salad and Ruth Chris Creamed Spinach Recipe
This Pan-Baked Lemon-Almond Tart Recipe has to be one of my favorites to bake and eat! I bake them on almost every important occasion, and trust me, and it’s a crowd-pleaser! If you are trying to impress your loved ones, this is it! You are at the right place.
Let me know about your experience in the comment section below. I appreciate feedback, and it helps me improve and understand you people better.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.
Thank you for this amazing recipe.