Panera Bread is known for its creativity in several recipes. However, today’s special is surely a classic; Panera Bread Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe. This recipe is tastier and healthier than the typical Quinoa and Lentil Panera broth bowl. The recipe becomes vegan by eliminating the chicken, replacing the rice with cauliflower, and skipping the tomatoes for a less tomato-ey broth. This recipe is the antidote to the vegan and ketogenic diets, preventing them from devolving into a fad.
Panera Bread Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe
- 4 cloves Garlic. Chopped
- 1 Onion. Peeled and Chopped into large chunks
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil. Extra virgin
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- 2 Celery Stalks. Chopped
- 3 Carrots. Peeled and Chopped
- ½ cup Kale. Chopped
- ½ cup Brown lentils.
- ½ cup Quinoa.
- 8 cups Broth.
- 1 Rose Mary. Sprig
- 2 Parsley. Fresh, Sprig
- 2 cups Spinach. Roughly chopped
- ½ Cauliflower. Chopped in a food processor until it resembles rice.
- ¼ cup Miso. Gluten-free
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1 Lemon. Zested
- Green Onion. Chili garlic sauce, and Coriander for garnish
- Blend the onion, celery, garlic, and carrots in a food processor. Temperature pulse a few times until the mixture is broken down into crumbs or thick.
- Over medium-high Heat the oil in a pot before adding the veggie mixture—season with salt, pepper, and pepper. Simmer, often stirring, for 2-4 minutes.
- Combine the quinoa, lentils, and tamari, in a mixing bowl.
- Add rosemary sprig and 2 fresh parsley sprigs and continue to simmer.
- Add 8 cups of broth to the mixture.
- Continue cooking, then reduce to low heat and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the lentils and quinoa are almost done.
- Combine the greens and cauliflower in a large mixing bowl—Cook for a few minutes at a low temperature.
- Combine the lemon juice, spinach, and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- For extra spiciness, add chill-e-garlic sauce and sprinkle fresh herbs.
Tip: Use vegetable broth for a vegan option or chicken-based broth for a keto-friendly option.
How Many Calories Are There In This Panera Bread Lentils Quinoa Bowl?
One serving of Passover Salmon contains 202 calories. Additional nutritional information includes:
- 3g of Fat
- 1851mg Sodium
- 689mg Potassium
- 6g Sugar
- 9g of Protein
- 34g of Carbs
- 8g of Fiber
- Iron 3mg
- 8525IU of Vitamin A
- 92mg of Calcium
- 61.8mg of Vitamin C
Looking for Similar Recipes as Panera Bread Lentils Quinoa Bowl? Try These!
- What if we add a splash of coconut milk to this recipe? Want to find out? Then try Moroccan Sweet Potato Lentil Stew With Kale Recipe.
- Have you heard of weed soup? Well, this recipe isn’t made of marijuana, though it contains Lamsquarter. Want to know what’s that? Give Wild Spinach Recipe a try.
- People are afraid of attempting to make their broth. But what if we tell you it’s as easy as baking a pie? Instant Pot Chicken Broth will leave you addicted to making your broth.
- Tired of feeling hungry irrespective of what you eat. Give this Brown Rice Quinoa Pasta Recipe a try to curb your hunger.
- We have all heard of Cream of Chicken Soup. But what about Cream of Spinach? Inspired by Popeye’s, make this scrumptious Cream of Spinach Soup Recipe.
- Left with 10-minutes on your watch? This Almond Milk Soup recipe will leave you amazed at the taste and time management exclusivity of this dish.
- Vegans are passionate about their imitation creams, and cauliflower cream sauce is no less than an indulgence. So if you have been on the lookout, this Cauliflower Cream Sauce Recipe is the ultimate vegan soup for you!
- Spice up with this delicious, heavenly Tri-Color Quinoa Recipe that is no less than a luxurious dining experience.
Pour the leftovers in an airtight container to preserve the freshness of the dish. Additionally, you can pop the airtight container into the freezer to store the recipe for up to a month.
Pro Tip: You can add tomato puree to bring back the tomato-ey taste to the recipe. Although, I suggest adding butter or cream to lessen the tanginess of the dish.
The daily grind of life may make it seem hard to keep up with your health. But with this Panera Bread Lentil Quinoa recipe, not only will you retain your diet, but understand that vegan dishes are not boring. The heartiness of this dish will transform your days, and you will look forward to coming home to a healthy meal.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.