Who doesn’t love Panera? Well, I definitely do. There’s no reason to not like Panera. They have the best and most unique food items on the menu and always serve you with the most delightful of treats. My recent obsession is the Panera Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe.
Panera Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe is extremely nutritious as it contains several healthy ingredients such as Quinoa, Kale, Lentil, and Cauliflower. This one-pot, and less-time-consuming recipe serves as the best companion for working women. In contrast, this recipe has a soup-like texture and brothy consistency, which makes it a pampering treat.
Let’s check out the recipe;
Panera Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe
- 1 Onion. Cut into large squares
- 4 Garlic cloves. Chopped
- 2 stalks Celery. Cut up
- 3 Carrots. Chopped
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Black Pepper to taste.
- ¼ cup Gluten free Tamarind. Add 1 extra tablespoon for saltier version
- ½ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup Brown Lentils.
- 1 bunch Rosemary.
- 8 cups Broth.
- 3 cups Kale.
- 2 cups Spinach. Chopped
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice.
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice.
- 1 Lemon Zest.
- Take out your food processor and add in your Onion, Garlic, Celery, and Carrots.
- Process these veggies until they get to a crumb consistency. If you get it to a paste-like consistency, much better.
- Now bring out a medium pot and add some Olive Oil to it.
- Once heated, add in the vegetable puree and top with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Now add in your Lentil, Quinoa, and Tamarind.
- Mix properly.
- Now add in the Rosemary and fresh Parsley.
- Combine and then add in the Broth.
- Mix it all and bring it to a boil.
- Cover with a lid and let it reduce for 15 minutes.
- After it reduces, check if the Quinoa and Lentil have been cooked.
- Once done, add in the Kale and Cauliflower. Cook for a few more minutes to ensure the Kale and Cauliflower has also been cooked.
- Now add in your Spinach, Lemon Juice, and Lemon zest.
- Mix all of it and cook for another minute or two.
- Pour it in a bowl and serve.
Tips and Tricks
Following are some tips and tricks for you to make the best Panera Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe:
- You can also add more flavor to this quinoa by serving it with cauliflower rice. You can easily make the rice at home. Just pop half a head of cauliflower in the grinder and grind until tou get little crumbs. Then, boil them as you boil rice, and voila! you have some delicious cauliflower rice.
- If you’re vegan, you can always add vegetables to the broth instead of chicken.
- To an an extra kick to your quinoa, I recommend serving it with a salad containing chopped onions, cucumbers, green chillies, and lemon juice.
How to Store Lentil Quinoa?
It’s delicious beyond our expectations, and we doubt that there will be any leftovers. However, if there is any, you can store it in an airtight container and refrigerate it. Reheat the quinoa, whenever you want to have it again.
Following are the nutritional facts of the Panera Lentil Quinoa Bowl Recipe;
- Calories 202
- Fat 3 grams
- Carbohydrates 34 grams
- Protein 9 grams
- Sodium 1851 mg
- Potassium 689 mg
- Iron 3 mg
- Calcium 92 mg
This Panera Lentils Quinoa Bowl Recipe;
- Help to manage blood pressure
- Keeps cholesterol in control
- Supports weight loss
- Is a high source of Protein, Fiber and Minerals
Following are some more delicious recipes for you to try:
- Some delicious Spinach Recipes: Barefoot Contessa Spinach Pie Recipe, Brasilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe, Whole Foods Orzo Spinach Salad Recipe, Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage Recipe, Spinach Dal Recipe Andhra style
- Some more savory recipes for you to try out: Flaked Salmon Recipe, Irish Salmon Recipe, Indian Salmon Curry Recip
We surely love to hear feedback from you about our recipes. The more you tell us how you love them, the more we get inspired to bring you the best recipes to cook and enjoy.
Do try out these recipes and let us know in the comments below how you liked them.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.