Panera Bread is where I love going; although it’s not very fancy, you always know what you are getting, and you will love it. Panera Bread is known for its delightful salad offerings, however, I always go for their scrumptious and highly nutrient Panera Quinoa Salad Recipe. Unfortunately, even after having it a million times, my craving for this salad doesn’t seem to stop. And as it’s practically impossible to rush to the restaurant whenever you crave this amazing salad. Therefore, after trying several times, I was able to crack the ingredients used. Luckily, this Panera Quinoa Salad is easy to make at home!
Panera Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce. Chopped
- 2 cups Kale. Chopped
- 12 Kalamata Olives.
- ½ cup Tomatoes. Roasted
- 16 Cucumbers. Sliced
- 1 cup Quinoa. Cooked
- 4 tbsp Almonds. Toasted
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder.
- ¼ tsp Oregano. Dried
- Use a large bowl, first arrange the salad by adding chopped kale and romaine to the bowl.
- Then add olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- Then add kalamata olives, roasted tomatoes, cucumber, cooked quinoa, and almonds.
- Drizzle it with some sauce. Mix properly and serve it evenly in two bowls.
- If you do not have almonds at home, you can always use pine nuts. This will also give a salty flavor with the crunch.
- I usually use a mix of kale and romaine for enhanced flavors, but you can use all romaine or all kale (as per your preference).
- If you are a vegetarian or want your salad to be vegan, you can skip feta cheese. Instead, you can add a pinch of salt to cover up for salty flavor.
Tips for Perfecting Panera Quinoa Salad
- For your ease and efficiency, I would highly recommend you cook quinoa and tomatoes a day prior. You can easily store quinoa for up to 5 days by refrigerate it.
- Make sure that you remove the kale stems and press/massage the leaves before adding them to the salad. For this, you need to squeeze the leaves till they are bright in color and softer in texture for better consistency.
- Again, if you want to save your time to make the salad dressing ahead of time, you must add 1 tsp of mayonnaise to the dressing. This will help to emulsify the dressing and prevent the separation of olive oil and vinegar.
How Many Calories Does Panera Quinoa Salad Contain?
This recipe contains 550 Calories; most of these calories come from Fats. Other nutrients break up is listed below;
- 44 g of Total Fat
- 15 mg of Cholesterol
- 820 mg of Sodium
- 30 g of Carbohydrates
- 12 g of Proteins
- Spinach is known for its nutritious value; therefore, it is important to incorporate spinach into your diet. Hence, you must try the Cream of Spinach Soup Recipe, Copeland’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe, and House of Prime Rib Creamed Spinach Recipe.
- Salmon is known for its taste, texture, and vibrant colors. It brings magic to the recipes, and no one can ever get enough of Salmon. You must try the Copper River Sockeye Salmon Recipe, Creamed Salmon Recipe, and Baked Copper River Salmon Recipe.
- Desserts are delightful. They just make everything a lot better. So if you are going through a bad day, these sweets are a must Almond Flour Madeline, Greek Almond Cookie Recipe, and Honey Butter Almond Recipe.
This Salad tastes so good, a perfect copycat Recipe at half the price you are paying to the restaurant. You can pair it with soup and eat it for lunch or dinner. Regardless of how the salad is served, I highly encourage you to try this Panera Quinoa Salad with the crisp and saltiness of Almonds.
If you make this Panera Quinoa Salad Recipe, I would be highly honored and would appreciate it if you could take the time to star rate this recipe and leave your feedback in the comment section. Although it took me a long time to perfect this homemade salad recipe similar to the Panera Bread, I would love to hear about your experience.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.