I have been making the Panko Horseradish Crusted Salmon Recip recipe for a while now, and it has to be one of my favorite recipes. My love for Horseradish is insane, but the epic combination of Horseradish with Salmon is, of course, divine.
Over the period, I have experimented with this recipe, and I came up with perfect measurements the last time I tried making this tempting recipe. The perfect amount of oil and panko combined gives the crispiness I love, while not making the salmon fillet too oily.
This recipe is so scrumptious that you will certainly want to add it to your cookbook in the Salmon section once you make it. So let’s try making it.
Panko Horseradish Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 6 oz Salmon Fillet.
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs.
- 2 tbsp Horseradish. Prepared
- 1 tbsp Mustard.
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar.
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice. Fresh
- 1 tbsp Dill. Chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- Salt. To taste
- Pepper. To taste
Instructions to Follow
- Use a small bowl, add mustard, dill, vinegar, and lemon juice to the mixing bowl. Whisk till it is properly combined. Season it with salt and pepper (to taste), then refrigerate it until needed.
- Use a medium-sized bowl, add panko, horseradish, olive oil, and salt to the bowl. Mix well.
- Brush the salmon with the bread crumbs and then place it on the greased baking sheet. Heat the oven at 450 degrees and bake the salmon till it is properly cooked and the bread crumbs start to change the color to a golden brown. I would recommend 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the Panko Horseradish Crusted Salmon with boiled or roasted vegetables, potatoes, Soup, or rice. As per your preference.
Must-Try Salmon Recipes
Salmon is loved by almost everyone. It is delicious and nutritious. Here is a list of must-try salmon recipes for you;
- Low Sodium Smoked Salmon Recipe
- McCormick Salmon Recipe
- Costco Stuffed Salmon Recipe
- Copper Chef Salmon
Salmon is known to be American cuisine; however, due to its versatility and nutritious value, it is one of the most preferred and liked seafood worldwide. It makes a wholesome meal taken as lunch or dinner. Salmon can be prepared in a variety of ways due to its versatility and flexibility to complement other ingredients.
How Many Calories Does Panko Horseradish Crusted Salmon Recipe Contain?
This recipe contains 320 calories per serving. Other nutrients it contains are listed below;
- 21 g of Total Fat
- 80 mg of Cholesterol
- 135 mg of Sodium
- 440 mg of Potassium
- 8 g of Carbohydrates
- 23 g of Proteins
Mouth-Watering Recommendations For You
Life is certainly better with Panko Horseradish Crusted Salmon. This recipe is a great addition to your cookbook and will help you put an aesthetic, very delicious yet healthy dish on the table that everyone will love.
Next time if anyone brags about any salmon, make them try the homemade, tempting Panko Horseradish Crusted Salmon. I can bet they will love it. I would love for you guys to try this recipe and let me know about your experience!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.