Once I visited Paradise Bakery And Cafe and tried their Peanut Butter Cookie, and to be very honest, it was a bomb! Since then, I have been trying different Peanut Butter Cookie recipes, and finally, now, I have the best process to prepare Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe at home.
I am sure that you will love these giants, super soft, and irresistibly chewy cookies better than any peanut butter cookie you ever had. The crispy edges and ultra-creamy interior of these cookies are sure to take you to peanut butter heavens!
So let’s find out what ingredients and preparation methods we need to follow to make these scrumptious cookies!
Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Preparation Method for the Cookies;
- Heat the oven at 375° F.
- Take a large bowl and beat together Butter and Sugar in it.
- Now, add Eggs, Peanut Butter, and Vanilla Extract to the same bowl.
- Take another bowl and add- Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda to it. Mix them well.
- Now in the Butter bowl, add Flour and combine all the ingredients well. Keep combining the Cookie batter until it turns into a smooth dough.
- Now add Chocolate Chips to it and stir them well.
- Now take ungreased baking sheets and, with the help of a spoon l, drop the batter on the sheets (preferably, the dough should be in small ball sizes).
- Now bake the cookies for at least 9-10 minutes.
Your hot and gooey Peanut Butter Cookies are ready to be served!
Paradise Bakery is a Scottsdale-Arizona-based chain of Bakery and Cafe located in America’s Western and South-Western areas. Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is quite popular in America.
The best part about this recipe is its peanut butter cookie dough. You can make several dishes such as peanut butter cupcakes, skillet, and any other tempting dishes from this dough.
Cuisine, Calorie Count and Other Healthy Facts
The peanut butter cookies belong to American cuisine; with time, many restaurants and cafes came up with a variety of peanut butter cookie recipes. However, Paradise Bakery still holds the most delicious and mouth-watering peanut butter cookie recipe.
These delish cookies are not just a regular snack to munch on, but they are healthy and a good snack choice for health-conscious people. Each peanut butter cookie of this recipe contains 350 calories. Other nutrients are listed below;
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Sodium: 200 mg
How to Store Peanut Butter Cookies?
If you are making peanut butter cookies in bulk and want to store them for a few days, you can easily do that. Just keep the leftover cookies in an airtight box or a zip lock pouch; they can stay fresh for 2-3 days, not more than that because the cookies will become soggy.
Pro Tips For Enhancing Your Peanut Butter Cookies
- Always use the butter at room temperature, as it helps make the cookies soft and chewy.
- You can add nuts or oatmeal as well, and it will add more flavor to the cookies.
- Serve the peanut butter cookies with hot coffee, and it will feel like heaven!
Looking to add a variety of dishes to your menu, try out these amazing and healthy recipes;
- Peanut Butter Banana Juice
- Almond Tea Cake
- Cherry Almond Biscotti.
- Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn.
- Brown Rice Spaghetti
- Classic Hummus
- Vegan Avocado Pasta.
This cookie recipe has become my absolute favorite! I make them on every occasion, and it is always loved by everyone!
If you are thinking of surprising your family or friends with something unique and delightful, these cookies are the perfect choice! Make it once, and you will be making it forever! Do let me know in the comments below how the recipe turned out for you!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.