No dinner is complete without a dessert. This is not just another statement that I am making, but this is a fact. Therefore, today I will be sharing with you the homemade process of preparing this scrumptious and heavenly delicious, Paula Deen Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe. This is sure to be the ultimate solution to your sweet cravings, as it’s inexpensive, gets ready within a few hours, soft, chewy, and of course aromatic.
Peanut butter fudge is a dream come true for everyone who has a sweet tooth and can never say no to dessert. You can prepare this any time you want and can store it to eat later as a munching partner to your favorite movie.
Let’s check it out;
Paula Deen Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup Peanut Butter. Any company
- 2 cups Unsalted Butter.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 3 cups Rice and Sugar. Powdered in equal quantities
- Chocolate Chips.
- Get a large oven-friendly bowl, in it add in your peanut butter, cubes of butter, and salt.
- Mix all together to make a smooth and creamy paste.
- Keep the bowl in the oven for about 5 minutes or until you get a melted buttercream consistent mixture.
- Once done, transfer the mixture to another bowl and mix into it your pure vanilla extract.
- Mix it and add in the powdered rice and sugar.
- You'll end up with a paste-like and rich textured mixture.
- Next, get out a baking tray and lay down foil paper onto it and seal it with sides to make it stay in its place.
- Pour in all the fudge on it and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Cover the fudge with plastic wrap.
- Top with peanuts, chocolate chips, or both.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Once ready, take them out and place them on the cutting board with the foil.
- Cut them into small squares, and voila! You have a delicious treat that you can enjoy any time now.
Tips and Tricks
Following are some tips and tricks that you must follow to ensure you get the perfect little tasty treats out of Paula Deen Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe;
- Make sure your butter is at room temperature, while adding to this recipe
- Cut the butter into small cubes when cold
- If you can get your hands on vanilla bean or vanilla bean paste, use that instead of liquid vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven before you start working on mixing your peanut butter, butter, and salt to save time
The best thing about this recipe is that you can keep these stored for a long time. You can store them in two ways. First, place them in an airtight container and place them in the fridge. However, you can eat them for up to a week. If you plan to eat some and save them up for a longer time or have made a large batch dump them in the freezer. Second, you can keep them in an airtight container in the freezer for about 2 months. Isn’t this amazing?
Peanut Butter provides a number of health benefits. Which is a good reason why we should consume more of this delightful treat. From numerous health benefits that peanut butter offers, a few are listed below;
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps to build muscle when bodybuilding
- Helps to manage blood sugar
- Reduces the risk of breast diseases
1 serving of Paul Deen Peanut Butter Fudge contains;
- Calories 92
- Fat 3.2 grams
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 31 mg
- Potassium 34 mg
- Carbohydrates 16 grams
- Protein 0.8 grams
- Vitamin A 1 percent
- Calcium 1 percent
- Iron 1 percent
- Some more desserts? Try Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe, Almond Shortbread Cookies, Almond Sweet Rolls
- Some delicious brunch recipes for the upcoming holiday season? Try Eggs Benedict with Spinach Recipe, Almond Crusted French Toast
- Some easy breakfast recipes? Try Whole Grain Rice Cakes, Wholemeal Corn Flakes, Almond Buns
Do let me know in the comments below how this recipe turned out for you.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.