Paula Deen – a name we all are familiar with. We all know that Paula’s recipes are a hit and always win everyone’s heart. So many of her recipes are exceptionally good and always steals the show! But here is some good news for all Paula Deen’s fans that today I will be sharing with you the homemade process of delicious Paula Deen Salmon Loaf Recipe; It’s super easy!
This Salmon Loaf Recipe is simply delicious and tempting; we can rightfully say it will take you to salmon’s heaven. Once you have tried it, I guarantee you that you will fall in love with Salmon all over again!
So let’s check out the recipe and see if you have all the ingredients in your kitchen! 🙂
Paula Deen Salmon Loaf Recipe
- In a large bowl, add salmon, onion, bread crumbs, and butter. Combine them.
- Stir in the lemon juice, egg yolks, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, add egg whites and beat them at high speed. Add it to the salmon mixture, and combine them.
- Transfer the salmon batter to a loaf pan, then place it in a large baking pan.
- Add 1 cup of hot water to the large pan.
- Bake it at 350° until the knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out to be completely clean. It may take around 40-45 minutes.
- Now, take out the loaf pan and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
The Salmon Loaf is ready to be served.
Optional: You can serve Salmon Loaf with Sauces or Cooked Vegetables.
Fun Fact: Paul Deen’s Salmon Recipes are adapted by several other restaurants, adding a little variation to the original version. However, Paul Deen’s salmon recipes are always the best.
Cuisine, Calorie Count and Nutritions
Salmon Loaf is American cuisine and is popular among Americans as well as other regions. The uniqueness of this loaf-looking salmon adds an innovative edge to the presentation of this recipe. Consequently, it looks amazing as you present it.
Salmon Loaf contains 476 calories per serving, making it a good choice for diet and health-conscious people. The other nutrients of the recipe are listed below;
- Sodium: 1336 mg
- Protein: 30 g
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Fiber: 1 g
How to Store Salmon Loaf?
Though everyone prefers fresh and hot Salmon Loaf, provided its ease of cooking. But if you want to store the leftover Salmon Loaf-you can easily do that. Just wrap the leftover loaf pieces in an airtight box or zip lock pouch. The Salmon Loaf can be stored for 2-3 days in the refrigerator, not more than that. If you want to store Salmon Loaf for 2-3 weeks; just keep the Salmon Loaf in the airtight box in the freezer.
- Always use fresh and skinless salmon fillets. The fresh salmon fillets always enhance the flavor of the dish.
- If you use small salmon fillets, cook them for 30 minutes only, not more than that.
- You can always add more spices and vegetables to the recipe to add more flavor and taste.
Looking for more salmon recipes? Try the following;
- Mediterranean Crusted Salmon
- Indian Salmon Curry Recipe
- Flaked Salmon Recipe
- Salmon Patty
- Irish Cooked Salmon
- Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
- Mark Bittman Salmon Recipe
- Cheddars Salmon Recipe
Trying out different recipes is my hobby, and I always want a different and divine recipe to try. And undoubtedly this Paula Deen Salmon Loaf Recipe is surely topping my favorites list. I love making it for almost every occasion or festival. Give this recipe a shot and let me know how it turned out for you in the comments section below!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.