Have you ever thought about why you prefer salmon for easy, and delicious recipes? Today with this tempting homemade procedure of Paul Deen Salmon Recipe, I will try explaining why! Salmon can be cooked in various ways like it can be baked, grilled, fried, steamed, or pickled, turning it into countless entrees, main courses, and salads, etc.
Facts about salmon: Salmon is extremely high in nutrients, for which it is a preferred choice amongst seafood lovers worldwide. It is rich in Vitamins, Proteins, and Iron, etc. It also helps in maintaining the health of bones, hair, and skin.
So, let’s check out this recipe!
Paula Deen Salmon Recipe
- 2 lbs Salmon Fillet.
- 2 Lemon. Juice
- 1 Orange. Medium-Sized, Half-Cut, Seeded
- 1 Onion. Medium-Sized, Finely sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper. Julienned
- 1 Green Bell Pepper. Julienned
- 1 pint Strawberry. Washed, Sliced
- ½ cup Water.
- ½ cup Honey.
- ½ cup Dill. Chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves. Minced
- 1 bunch Chives. Finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to350 degrees
- Use a foil-lined pan, grease it or spray it with some cooking spray and place the Salmon on it.
- Use the Magic Salmon Seasoning and lemon juice, surround the fish with orange, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion. Put some on top too.
- Use a medium-sized bowl, mix strawberries, water dill, garlic, and chives together. Whisk until mixed properly.
- Pour the mixture evenly on the salmon.
- Cover the salmon with foil and pierce foil; this will allow the salmon to steam properly.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes till salmon is properly cooked.
- Serve it with rice, salad or vegetables, whatever you may prefer.
Pro Tips to Enhance Paul Deen Salmon Recipe
- If you prefer using a thick Salmon Fillet, make sure you cook the Salmon for about 40-45 minutes.
- I would recommend you always use skinless and fresh Salmon Fillet as fresh Salmon just always enhances the flavors of your dish.
- Adding some vegetables and some more spices will elevate the taste of Salmon.
- If the Salmon is not easily released from the baking pan, it means it is not cooked properly. Let it cook for a bit longer, and it will come off easily.
There is about 413.89 Kcal per 100 g of Salmon Fillet. It is recommended by doctors around the globe mainly due to the nutritious value it contains. Other nutrients in the recipe are listed below;
- 5.02 g of Total Fat
- 52.15 mg of Cholesterol
- 68.38 g of Total Carbs
- 29.01 g of Proteins
- 150.2 mg of Vitamin C
- 1.5 mg of Vitamin A
- 171.5 mg of Calcium
Here are some mouth-watering recipes that you must try:
- Indian Salmon Curry Recipe
- Native American Salmon Recipe
- Olive Garden Salmon Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Salmon Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Salmon Recipe – A Perfect Cuisine For You!
- Mark Bittman Salmon Recipe
Other Mouth-Watering Recipes
- Have you ever heard about healthy snacks? We present to you the Kale Chips Recipe Food Network and Italian Beets Recipe.
- Cookies that grab your attention because of their crispiness and scrumptiousness, what a perfect blend. Try the Otis Spunkmeyer Peanut Butter Cookie and Almond Shortbread Cookies
- The most delicious open-style sandwich that is perfect for breakfast. Try Eggs Benedict with Spinach Recipe.
I remember how everyone around me simply loved Paula Deen’s Salmon Recipes, and I desperately wanted to try it out. Now I can guarantee you that this is one of the best, most delicious Salmon recipes variation I ever made.
I assure you that you and your family will love this recipe. Once you try making it, you will certainly be drooling over it. I hope you enjoy cooking! Do let me know about your experience with this recipe in the comments section below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.