We all are familiar with Paula Deen and her famous recipes. Her appetizing recipes are always a hit, and she always comes up with unique recipes. Just like that, Paula Deen Spinach Dip Recipe is quite popular and is loved by everyone.
Today, I will be sharing with you a tempting spinach dip recipe with fewer ingredients; It is surely a bomb. This Spinach Dip offers a perfect blend of flavors and deliciousness. Spinach is a nutrition-packed vegetable, so anything made with it can be a perfect treat for diet and calorie-conscious people.
So let’s jump to the recipe and learn the ingredients and preparation method required to make Paula Deen Spinach Dip!
Paula Deen Spinach Dip Recipe
- 8 cups Spinach. Fresh, Washed
- ½ cup Sour Cream.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise.
- 1 clove Garlic. Minced
- 1 Lemon Zest. Finely grated
- 1½ cups Parmesan Cheese. Freshly grated
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
Recipe for Spinach Dip;
- Preheat the oven at 375° F.
- On ½ casserole dish, spray the cooking spray and set aside.
- Blanch the spinach. Completely squeeze the excess water from it.
- Take a medium bowl- add spinach, garlic clove, and lemon zest.
- Now, add parmesan cheese, sour cream, cayenne pepper sauce, and mayonnaise to the bowl. Mix them well.
- Place the spinach batter in the prepared casserole dish. Bake for at least 30 minutes. In the last 5 minutes of baking, add parmesan cheese on the top.
Your Spinach Dip is ready to be served. Serve it hot or cold with the Pita Chips or anything you like and enjoy!
Paula Deen Spinach Recipe goes along well with numerous dishes- such as Pita Chips, Pizza, Pasta, Nachos, and much more. It could be rightfully said that Spinach Dip could be an amazing side-line!
Many Spinach Dip recipes are available, but none could beat the flavorsome and divine Paula Deen Spinach Dip! Whoever tries it once is sure to become its fan for the lifetime!
Spinach Dip originated from Germany. Just like other greens, it is super healthy, however, Spinach contains several additional benefits. It is a great source of protein, iron, sodium magnesium, and fiber. Paula Deen Spinach Dip is perfect for diet and health-conscious people as it contains 254.3 calories only per serving. Other nutrients it contains are listed below;
- Protein: 13.7 g
- Sodium: 727 mg
- Fiber: 6.4 g
How to Store the Dip?
Just keep the spinach dip in a bowl and cover it with foil or plastic wrap, and keep it in the refrigerator. To store the spinach dip for a few weeks or a month, you can simply keep the dip covered with foil or plastic in the freezer.
- Always use fresh and dried Spinach, it will taste divine, and above all, it counts a lot for the presentation of the dip.
- You can always add more spices to the dip as per your taste preference.
- The more the spices, the more flavorful the dip is!
- Apart from parmesan cheese, you can add additional cheese to the dip. Such as mozzarella cheese.
Looking for More of Spinach Delights? Try These!
- Chili Spinach Queso Recipe
- Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza
- Chinese Spinach Noodles Recipe
- Chile White Spinach Queso
- Mellow Mushrooms Spinach Artichoke Recipe
- Meatball Soup Recipe with Spinach.
I always make this spinach dip with my fancy meals; be it for some guests or my family! This is because this spinach dip goes around almost every menu perfectly. But, above all, this dip recipe is super simple and quick that is if you’re not in a mood to cook a proper meal, you can just make this spinach dip and have it with nachos or pita chips.
Try this amazing spinach dip recipe, I would love to listen to your experience in the comments sections below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.