Of all the Spinach Quiche I have tried making over the years, this Paula Deen Spinach Quiche Recipe has to be my top favorite. The epic combination of cream and cheese makes it rich and flavorful. Adding spinach to the recipe just makes it healthier, and too perfect for everyone!
Why Should You Include Spinach in Your Diet?
Spinach is very beneficial for health, as it helps to regulate blood pressure and sugar levels while maintaining and enhancing eyesight. It is rich in Vitamin K, Calcium, and Magnesium.
Tip: Wash spinach very carefully to preserve its water-soluble vitamins. Therefore, never forget your spinach in the running water, or else you will lose Vitamin K from it.
Let’s get to the recipe now;
Paula Deen Spinach Quiche Recipe
- 1 Pie Crust. 9 Inches
- 1½ cup Swiss Cheese. Shredded
- ½ pound Bacon. Cooked, Crumbled
- 2 cups Spinach. Washed, Chopped, and Drained
- 7 Eggs. Medium-sized, Beaten
- 1½ cup Heavy Cream.
- Salt as per your taste.
- Pepper as per your taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Use a 9-inch pie pan, spray non-stick cooking Oil on the pan and then unroll the pie crust.
- At the bottom of the pan, layer spinach crumbled, bacon and cheese. Note: It is not important to use the entire amount of your ingredients; you can use as much as you want. I prefer just to eyeball a thin layer.
- Use a small bowl, put eggs, cream, salt, and pepper to taste. Whisk till they are properly mixed. Now pour the mixture on top of the spinach, bacon, and cheese.
- You can now place the Pie crust on the baking sheet (to catch any drips) and then place it in the oven. Let it bake for about 35 to 45 minutes till the egg mixture is set. The Quiche will puff up but deflate as soon as it is taken out of the oven.
Tips for Enhancing Paula Deen Spinach Quinche
- To save some time and make things simpler, I would recommend you to use a refrigerated store-bought crust. Also, make sure to buy the deep-dish crust, as the normal pie shell may not be able to hold the filling.
- I would also suggest you use frozen spinach as it makes the recipe and cooking easy.
- Make sure you wring out all the moisture from the spinach, or else the quiche will get watery. I use my hands to squeeze all the water out from the spinach, and it takes a few minutes.
- If you desire to make Paula Deen Spinach Quiche up to two days ahead, then you must cover your quiche in plastic (Ziploc bag) and refrigerate it. Remove the plastic wrap, heat the oven at 325 degrees, and heat your quiche for 20 minutes to re-warm your dish. Your meal is ready!
How Many Calories Does Paula Deen Spinach Quiche Contain?
There are a total of 553.8 Kcal per 100g of serving. Other nutrients are listed below;
- 40.7 g of Total Fat
- 244.5 mg of Cholesterol
- 1518.9 mg of Sodium
- 370.8 mg of Potassium
- 18.66 g of Total Carbs
- 28.8 g of Proteins
- 2.3 mg of Vitamin C
- 2.4 mg of Iron
- 211.2 mg of Calcium
Other Recipes you Must Try
- Are you looking for a snack you could take to work? Must try Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon Recipe and Chicken of the Sea Salmon Cakes Recipe
- It is always important to priorities your health. Focus on what you eat, and we can help you with that, try Cherry Chicken Quinoa Bowl Recipe and Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon BJs Recipe
- Delicious and healthy, fall in love with the food you are eating. Hence, try Caribbean Salmon Ball Recipe and Casa Ole Spinach Enchilada Recipe
- Celebrations are always incomplete without desserts or candies. You must make these and have a good day Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe in Karo Syrup and Almond Sweet Rolls
Paula Deen Spinach Quiche Recipe is so good that everyone loves it! It is time for you to cook and treat yourself to this delicious delight. Happy Cooking! I would love to hear about your wonderful experience, comment below in the comment section.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.