Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe is a delight for the sweet tooth. Yes, you are right, today we bring you the best heavenly combination of Graham Cracker, Peanut Butter, and Jelly. Be it kids, adults, or anyone, this is truly a treat for the whole family.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe
The ingredients are pretty simple if you’re using already prepared Graham Crackers. All you need is
- Graham Crackers (as per required).
- Peanut Butter (as per required).
- Jelly (Blackcurrent or Strawberry, as per required).
If you’re thinking of making your own Graham Crackers, thenthe recipe needs a little more ingredients. These would be:
- ½ cup Butter.
- 1 cup Brown sugar.
- 1 tsp Vanilla.
- 1 tsp Baking powder.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- 1 cup All-purpose flour.
- 2 cup Wheat flour.
- ½ cup Milk.
How to Make Graham Crackers
- Take half a cup of butter and one cup of brown sugar. Beat them thoroughly in a mixing bowl. It would be preferable to use a beater as well. Mix the batter until it becomes a creamy paste.
- Then take around one teaspoon of vanilla and add it to the batter. Add one teaspoon baking powder and half teaspoon salt. Mix the batter until it completely spreads.
- Take two cups whole wheat flour and one cup all-purpose flour with half a cup of milk. Mix these and create a thick and rich dough.
- Now you have to roll your dough into a small ball and then slightly spread it to become a flat shape. Finally, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, preheat your oven to around 350 F. Take the dough out of the fridge and place it on a lightly floured surface. Roll it until it is about ⅛ of an inch thick.
- You can either use a knife or a pizza cutter into squares, rectangles, or whatever shape you want your Graham Crackers to be. Place the shapes onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. You can use a fork or sharp knife to create indents. You can also add granulated sugar or any other topping to the Graham Crackers.
- Bake the dough for eight to twelve minutes until the edges begin to turn gold. Then take out the crackers and cool at room temperature.
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe
- Take out your Graham Crackers and lay them out on a plate or cookie sheet.
- Use your peanut butter and apply around 1-2 tablespoons on one side of the cracker. Similarly, apply the blackcurrant or strawberry jelly to the other cracker. Finally, place both of the crackers on top of each other, with the spread side facing each other.
- Your Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Cracker Sandwich is ready. Enjoy!
You can try out creating sweet sandwiches in several variations; however, this good old Peanut Butter and Jelly combination never lets you down.
Every one of us must have tried the classic Peanut Butter in the form of Egg Rolls with Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie, or Peanut Butter Cookie Cakes. However, this recipe will add a twist to your peanut butter and jelly love. Graham Crackers! These add an extra layer of flavor that turns this kid’s snacks into something everyone can try!
The best part about PB&J sandwiches is that they are super easy to make. You can whip up a sandwich in no time and satisfy your cravings immediately.
Although there is no harm in being a vegetarian, we should monitor our caloric intake. The total calorie count of our Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Sandwich is about 290 calories.
If you’re looking to cut down or monitor your diet, there are plenty of ways to go about it:
- A Paleo Diet and How To Gain Weight on it
- How To Be A vegetarian On Budget
- Using Grains, Beans, Nuts, and Seeds 101
- Trying Gluten-free Pita Bread
- Trying Vegetable Suet or Gluten-free Doughnut
Different Versions of the Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Sandwich
There can be different versions and iterations of the peanut butter and jelly graham sandwich.
You can either use creamy or crunchy peanut butter based on your taste. You can also choose to use strawberry jelly or blackcurrant, So whether whichever you prefer the most. Whether you decide to use your own Graham Crackers or buy them, the recipe is guaranteed for a tasty and healthy treat!
I hope you loved the recipe and will love it more when you try it out. Let me know about your experience.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.