Peanut Butter And Jelly are the two most loved sweets around the globe. Today, we will be sharing with you this amazing Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie Recipe. This scrumptious pie serves every occasion, be it a little get-together or a picnic, the Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie is the perfect dessert choice!
So, if you are searching for a delicious, quick, and easy-to-make dessert recipe, Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie Recipe is made for you!
Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie Recipe
- 1 cup Cold heavy cream.
- 1 ¼ cup Peanut Butter, preferably at room temperature.
- 4 tbsp Confectioner’s sugar.
- 9 oz Cream cheese, preferably at room temperature.
- 4 tbsp Sugar.
- ½ cup Jelly ( can be of any flavour of your choice).
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence.
- ¾ cup Flour.
- ½ cup Graham flour.
- 9 tbsp Melted butter.
- 1 pinch Salt.
- 2 pcs Eggs.
- ½ cup Cold water.
Optional: You can also make whipped cream for topping. You only need to add 2-3 tablespoons in 1 ½ cups of whipped cream, then layer it on the top of the Pie with nuts and chocolate chips.
Steps for Making the Crust
- Set the oven at 425°F. Prepare a pan or pie plate.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour and graham flour together.
- Add butter into the combined flour and mix the butter well into it.
- Now, make a hole place in the flour to add cold water to it. Add two tablespoons of water and slowly mix the flour, similarly keep on adding 1 tablespoon of water and mixing them until it turns into a smooth dough. Keep the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now, roll the dough carefully on a floured surface by the rolling pin, then spread the dough smoothly on the pie plate or pan. Be careful and spread the dough evenly, making sure there are no holes in the dough. Then, again keep it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Tuck the edges of the pie plate with the leftover dough and carefully cover the pie plate’s edges as much as you want. Then, freeze the crust for 20 minutes.
- Now, bake the dough for 15-17 minutes in the oven until it turns into a light golden color crust. After the baking, beat the egg and brush the crust with the egg wash.
- Bake the crust again for 10-15 minutes, or until it is fully baked. Then let it cool down completely.
Steps for filling:
- With an electric mixer, whip the cream in a bowl until it becomes soft. Then add confectioners sugar in the cream and then whisk again and set aside.
- Then with an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and granulated sugar until it becomes fluffy for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence to the batter and combine.
- In the peanut butter, add the whipped cream.
- Now, pour the filling into the crust and spread it evenly. Then keep the pie in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now, in a pot, heat the jelly until it turns into a fluid form. Next,pour the jelly on the pie and spread it in an even layer.
- Keep the pie in the refrigerator to cool down. Then, your Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie is ready to serve.
Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie- The Nutritional Facts
The ingredients in this recipe contain the following Nutritions::
- Calories: 397 calories in 1 piece of pie
- Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 5g
How to Store the Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie?
You can store the Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie for 1-2 days (max). Keep the leftover pie in an airtight box, or it’s up to you if you want to keep it in the refrigerator or want to keep it out at room temperature, but make sure that it’s kept in an airtight container.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie – A Perfect Dessert for You:
If you are health conscious or searching for a low-calorie dessert, then this Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie Recipe is a must-try. Try it once, you won’t stop having it!