For any parent, preparing baby food can be the highlight of their lives. This is because once you become a parent, your perspective on things completely changes. You become completely absorbed with your baby, trying to ensure that s/he is well fed. Therefore, everything given to them is healthy, organic, nutrient, and beneficial to them. Therefore, this article contains the best Peanut Butter Baby Food Recipe for your child.
Peanut Butter Baby Food Recipe
- 1 cup Mangoes.
- 2 cup Bananas.
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter.
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk.
- Take the mangoes, bananas, and peanut butter and put them into a blender. Blend it completely until they become puree that can be eaten by a baby with no teeth.
- To the mixture you have prepared in the blender, add coconut milk or ordinary milk that your baby generally consumes and blend it until you get the texture your baby will be comfortable eating.
- Your peanut butter baby food with a smidge of mangoes and bananas is ready!
As people move to healthier options, they want to ensure that their children are also given good quality options of peanut butter. There are versions of peanut butter available relatively lower in carbs and healthier. Some of them are mentioned below:
- 365 organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- Teddie all Nature Peanut Butter
- Crazy Richard’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- Spread the Love NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
You may feel that your baby is not too happy taking in baby food, but since they are growing and you need to feed them something tasteful but also healthy, there are several options that you can look into which do not consist of bland baby food that may put off your baby. Here are a few of those options;
- Rice Cereal
- Dark Greens
- Red Meat (softened)
- Dark Poultry
- Egg Yolks
- Earthy Vegetables
- Whole Grains
- Cereal made from Oats, Barley, or Quinoa
- Sour Fruits
- Cruciferous Vegetables
What people tend to do with baby food is make it fresh every time. But if you are someone who is already on a very tight schedule, you can prepare it beforehand and put it in the fridge or freezer. It can last up to a week in the fridge, but if you put it in the freezer, it can be stored for a couple of months as well. Then, when you want to have your baby eat it, take it out of the freezer, warm it slightly or just let it sit at room temperature and it will be ready for your baby to eat.
Perhaps the primary tip that we can give you is to ensure that the peanut butter you use is of high quality. It is recommended that you prepare your peanut butter at home. You need not make a fresh bottle every time but can rely on ones that you have previously made and stored. It is not too difficult to make but will take you a long way in enhancing the taste and overall nutrients of the baby food. It also helps if you mash the food completely to make it easier for your baby to eat. Adding in some sort of fruits like mangoes or peaches will also enhance the taste and provide your baby an incentive to eat more. Any fruit that you feel your baby is inclined towards can be used to add flavor.
A lot of people tend to rely on bottled baby food. However, it is expensive, but they are also not as full of nutrients as promised. Pertinent to note also is that baby food is often mired with different sorts of chemicals that may not exactly be good for the baby for preservation purposes. Hence, it is recommended that you prepare your baby’s food at home. Here is a recipe of peanut butter baby food to help you through your early parenting stages.
- Almond Fudge, Almond Frangipane Cake, Gluten-Free Hamantaschen Recipe Almond Flour & Lemon Almond Biscotti Recipe are perfect recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
- Egg Rolls with Peanut Butter, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread Ring Dip & Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza, are the perfect combinations for game nights.
Instant Pot Spicy Barbecue Chicken Wings (Gluten-free), Indian Brown Rice, Brown Rice Ramen & Almond Chicken Butter are the traditional & healthy dishes to enjoy with family.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.