A refreshing treat for summers that is good for health and a delight for the taste buds. Soothing, banana juice, or banana shake serves as a welcome drink on a hot day. Imagine how mixing Peanut Butter into a Banana Shake would taste like? Our Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe offers you a unique, tasty, and healthy combination of the two.
Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is a unique and special addition to this recipe. It’s packed with high protein and brings a slightly tangy flavor.
- 2 tsp Flax seeds. You can use ground flax which helps make the smoothie more digestible and light on the belly.
- 2 cup Almond Milk. If you want to add a little more edge to your smoothie, you can add some Almond Milk to sweeten things up. Otherwise, you can use normal milk, and that’ll work too.
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract. This one is optional but enhances the flavor of the shake.
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter makes the shake rich and tasty. You can either use all-natural peanut butter or the processed one bought in grocery stores. Both taste amazing
- ½ tsp Cinnamon. You can add a warm and cozy element to your drink with a little bit of cinnamon.
- 1 tbsp Peanuts. If you’re a fan of crunchy peanut butter, go for raw peanuts as well.
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder. Any nutrition enthusiast knows what this adds to the plate.
- 1 cup Kale or Spinach If you’re in the mood for some veggies, then try some Kale or Spinach as well.
- The Peanut Butter Banana Juice is one of the easiest recipes out there. All you have to do is place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend them well.
- Firstly slice up the bananas into smaller portions and make sure none of the ingredients stick to the insides of the blender
- If you’re serving 1-2 glasses, I’d recommend 2 bananas and a tablespoon of peanut butter
- Next, blend all the ingredients until they are as smooth as a paste. You have to blend for one whole minute or until the shake has no lumps
Calorie Count in Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe
If you’re looking for the calorie count, it has around 335 calories per serving. This would include
- 12.8 grams of protein
- 34.1 grams of carbohydrates
- 18.8 grams of fat
- 9.8 milligrams of cholesterol
- 202.8 milligrams of sodium
If you want to store Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe for later, there are a lot of ways you can go about it. You can either refrigerate the smoothie in an airtight storage container or a jar for up to one day.
- If you want to check out more fun Peanut Butter recipes. In that case, you can try out Egg Rolls with Peanut Butter, the Vitamix Peanut Butter, Celery with Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cookie Cakes, or the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie.
- If you want to see more recipes with Almond Milk, you can try Cherry Almond Biscotti, and Almond Teacake, Almond Milk Mac and Cheese, Almond Croissant Puff Pastry, or an Almond Custard.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.