Have you been daydreaming about your favorite dish for dinner all day? If yes, let’s try cooking your ideal Raspberry Salmon recipe today. It is perfect for people who want to eat scrumptious but low carb food; beneficial for your stomach and heart. This easy-to-make recipe does not need many ingredients.
Raspberry Salmon Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- ½ kg Salmon.
- ½ tsp Pepper.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- 24 pcs Fresh Raspberry.
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar.
- As I said, you need to grill the salmon on both sides for just 2-3 minutes for the dish to taste extraordinary. Simultaneously, mash the raspberries in a bowl. Stir in brown sugar and honey in the mixture till the sauce is smooth. As aforementioned, a drop of vanilla extract in the sauce would bring water into your mouth.
- Use a non-stick pan and coat it with butter or cooking spray, whatever suits your taste buds (I prefer butter), over medium heat. Add some nicely chopped garlic, parsley into the pan and cook until it smells delicious. Now add the already grilled salmon to the pan. Cook the fish for about 4 minutes on each side and then set aside.
- Carefully remove the pan from the heat, clean it with any liquid, and then wipe it with a paper towel. Return the pan to the stove with medium heat, pour in the raspberry mixture made earlier. Stir it constantly so that no food lumps are made, cook until the sauce is thickened, for about 2 minutes.
- Presentation: As much as the food needs to taste good, the presentation just makes the food very appealing if you have sizzling pans at home-use it! Put the cooked salmon on the sizzling pan and pour the sauce over the fish.
When making food for your family, you need to keep in mind what ingredients are incorporated into the preparation. Food for the family should be healthy yet flavorful.
How Many Calories are in Raspberry Salmon?
Raspberry Salmon is 1347 calories considered the perfect amount of intake for both males and females without being a threat to weight gain. Further sub-dividing it into 33g carbs, 72g fat, and 138g protein.
For better analysis and clarity for the users, mentioned below are the number of calories as per each ingredient:
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp.- 27 grams
- Salmon: 24oz- 680 grams
- Salt: 1 tsp.- 6 grams
- Pepper: ½ tsp.- 1.1 grams
- Raspberries: 2 cups- 246 grams
- Brown sugar: 1tsp- 3.2 grams
What is the Best Low-Carb Salmon?
Many kinds of seafood offer you low carbs; however, Salmon is the best low-carb fish because of its rich flavor and abundance of omega-3 fatty acids (in half a fillet, approximately 4,123 mg). It is also highly rated in vitamins such as vitamin B and D and selenium. Therefore, I would prefer Atlantic salmon packs, including healthy fats, proteins, and zero carbs!
How do I Store the Fish Once Cooked?
You do not want to be sick after eating leftovers; therefore, it is important to store your food and how quickly you use it. For example, to maximize the life of cooked salmon, fish must be refrigerated in airtight containers or wrapped nicely in aluminum foil or plastic wraps. If the fish is properly wrapped and stored, it will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Tips for Making the Best Raspberry Salmon
If you want your salmon to taste different but delicious,
- You must first grill the salmon on both sides just for 2-3 minutes
- Make sure the raspberries are fresh
- Add a drop of vanilla extract to the raspberry sauce
- The raspberry sauce must be warm when poured over the salmon
- Serve with asparagus on the side
If you are a fan of American cuisine, you MUST try this recipe out. You can have Raspberry Salmon as your main course for lunch or dinner, whatever suits you better. A half kg of Salmon is enough for 2 servings.
Never say NO to Food, Try Out Recipes
Everyone has different taste buds, due to which their preferences for ingredients can be different. Here you will find several other recipes that can drive you head over toes with a new experience each time. Point to note, flavor highly depends on the quality of food you are using. Therefore, it is always suggested that you do NOT compromise on the quality. Buy the BEST available in the market. Here we would recommend some more flavorful recipes. Listed below are our other favorite homemade recipes:
- Try the famous Almond Sweet Cream Pie Recipe
- The most flavorful Eggs Benedict with Spinach
- Mouthwatering Chocolate Almond Croissant
- Scrumptious Egg Rolls with Peanut Butter
- Traditional Indian Brown Rice
- For your sweet tooth, try Vegan almond ice cream.
- For health conscious people, Wegman Salmon Recipe
- Keto diet lovers, we have the perfect dish for you Brown Rice Pasta with Broccoli and Kale
- Who does not love tea? A perfect side for your tea talks Almond Tea cake recipes