The red color adds more glory to our events, parties, or weddings. Alongside which drinks are yet another medium that adds more excitement to our events. What would happen if we combine both together and come up with drinks that are red in color. Yes, you heard it right. Today we will be sharing with you “Red Drinks” recipes.
Our today’s easy-to-make recipe selection of red drinks requires basic ingredients. So without further ado, let’s get on with these lip-smacking drink recipes.
- 2 oz Vodka.
- 1 oz Cranberry juice.
- ½ oz Lemon Juice.
- ¾ oz Raspberry syrup.
- Get a shaker out and fill it with ice. Now add all your ingredients to the shaker and mix for about 15-20 seconds. Once cold enough, strain the martini and add to your serving glass. You may garnish it the way you like.
Next in line is the bubbly Pomegranate Mimosa. It is definitely a holiday drink and you must not miss it.
- 1 oz Pomegranate juice.
- 1 oz Aperol. or you may use Orange juice
- 4 oz Sparkling wine.
- Orange slice for garnishing.
- Take out a champagne flute and add Pomegranate juice and Aperol to it. Now tilt your glass slightly and add in the Sparkling wine. You may add ice if you like. Place the orange slice on the mouth of the glass and serve.
Who doesn’t love Vodka? And this Vodka Spritzer is a classic red drink with a very refreshing fruity flavor.
- 1 Lemon.
- 1 Cup Strawberries. sliced
- 12 oz Vodka.
- 3 oz Simple Syrup.
- 3 oz Cranberry juice. unsweetened
- Soda Water.
- Slice the lemon into round rings, and strawberry into thin slices. Add in your vodka, simple syrup and cranberry juice, lemon, and strawberries in a pitcher. Mix and let sit for half an hour so that the flavors infuse.Once half an hour passes, add about 6 ounces of the vodka marinate to your glass and fill the rest with soda water. Add a lot of ice (optional). Voila! Your delicious drink is ready to serve.
- Try these delicious yet easy to make salmon recipes: Baked Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe, Tyler Florence Salmon Recipe, White Wild King Salmon Recipe, Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe
- Accompany your salmon with these unique desserts: Pan baked Almond Tart recipe, Paula Deen Peanut Butter Pie Recipe, Almond Shortbread Cookie Recipe, Vegan Almond Icecream
These three are our top selection of red drinks. We hope you make them and try them this season. Do share the pictures along with your reviews if you make any of these drinks. Also, please share if you have some other ideas for us to add to our red drinks list.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.