Royal Flush Shot is a common and classic Poker drink. If you walk into a casino or a private poker game, you’ll definitely come across players drinking this shot. It is made with Royal Crown Whiskey. Crown Whiskey is known to be very strong, and most of its fans prefer consuming it neat. However, those who may not be able to drink it neat can always opt for the Royal Flush Shot. It is named after a famous poker suit that consists of A, King, Queen, Jack, and 10. It is very rare to get this suit but is considered the highest and best thing in the game of poker.
So, without further ado, let’s look into Royal Flush Shot’s recipe:
Royal Flush Shot
- The only things needed to make this drink at home are a good quality Cocktail shaker and shot glasses.
- 2½ oz Cranberry juice.
- 1½ oz Crown Whiskey.
- ¾ oz Peach Schnapps.
- ½ oz Black Raspberry Liqueur.
- Maraschino Cherry.
Now that we have our ingredients lined up, let's look into the procedure of making this Royal Flush Shot drink:
- Get your shaker and add Cranberry juice, Crown Whiskey, Black Raspberry Liqueur, and Peach Schnapps.
- Shake well to mix everything.
- Pour the drink into your serving glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with the Maraschino Cherry and serve.
Royal Flush Shot is known to be very bubbly and bold, mainly because it contains Crown Whiskey. In addition, it gives you a spicy kick with every sip and is loved because of its unique taste.
We never want any of the recipes you try from our website to go wrong. So, here are a few tips and tricks you can follow when making this drink:
- If you’re unable to find Black Raspberry Liqueur, you can use Malibu Coconut Rum instead
- Because you’re using Crown Whiskey in the drink, make sure it is cold before you add it to your drink
- We recommend that you chill the drink or add ice when drinking it. It elevates the taste
The Perfect Way to Enjoy the Drink
Royal Flush Shot is a mesmerizing drink and is special in every way. Which makes it extremely important that you treat this royal drink in the most appropriate way possible. Here are a few things to keep in consideration:
Use The Right Glass
Some drinks just don’t feel right if not consumed in the glasses they’re meant to be consumed from. For this Royal Flush Shot, we recommend you use a Whiskey glass or a Rocks glass. Whiskey glasses are specially made for drinks like these. They somehow enhance the appearance and overall feel of the drink, which surprisingly enhances the taste of the drink, making you fall in love with it and want it more.
Pour A Small Amount
People tend to fill up the glasses to the mouth while drinking but the best way to drink is to take small sips. Especially when it comes to Royal Flush Shot, you must fill your glass only about 2 ounces each time to drink it the right way.
Taking small sips is recommended. Why? This is because this drink is a mix of various flavors and whiskeys. In order to get the aroma and whiff of each one, you must drink small sips of it.
Like we’ve mentioned above, CHILL YOUR DRINK to enjoy its prime. Royal Flush Shot is not at all recommended to be consumed warm or at room temperature. It should be very chilled. Once you mix it up, you should place it in the freezer if there’s still some time to serve. Otherwise, make use of lots and lots of ice and serve it super chilled.
Another option is that you can use whiskey stones to cool the drink.
Following are some mouth-watering recommendations for the love of foodies:
- Lip smacking appetizers for you to try: Olga’s Spinach Pie Recipe, Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe you can serve this with crackers during the game, Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe, Yard House Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Perfect dip sauce recipes for game night: Paula Deen Spinach Dip Recipe, Chili Spinach Queso Dip Recipe, Chilli White Spinach Queso Dip Recipe, Easy Mole sauce with Peanut Butter recipe
This drink is made for people who love to gamble. This drink doesn’t only serve the purpose of just a drink but it provides you with the kick and doubles the fun of your poker game. We really hope you try out this drink and let us know how you liked it in the comments section below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.